Close
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 67

Decided to return & roll with 4 hunters and a druid healer for wod.. I like the idea of being able to move a lot. Chamber Alliance eu
    Last edited by Andreauk : 08-22-2014 at 04:49 AM

Bit newer to this than a lot of you, but active on EU. Oddly enough I have a team on Grim Batol(Horde 5x pally @ lvl 90), and a few that I am leveling on Ragnaros (Lowbie DKs on Alliance and 1x droo 4x shammy at around 85 on Horde)

Wubsie#2379 if anyone wants to add me.

Boxing is easier in WoW but as of yet have no desire to return. Getting everything I need from Rift right now.

hmmmm not active yet but thinking about it! Every day the itch gets more and more haha. SOOOOOON. . . lol
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

I'm still around 5-boxing Alliance on Argent Dawn.

I'm currently leveling the classic paly + 4 shammies and they're almost to 80. Getting a little bored so I'm thinking of starting a full mixed team as well.

eternaldrk#1308
    "I thought that, if the world won't change, we would never reach happiness..." - There She Is!! Final Step - Imagine by amalloc on SamBakZa.net

2 boxing on magthethorn horde. trying out the monk class and pandaland.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

5 boxing here ...

- Horde - Thrall -
    ~ Crew of Few ~

Im still x5 boxing Hunterx2/Mage/Shammy/Warlock/Pally and inbetween rogue/druid

I sneak 2-3 ranged dps every week into 25m Soo using OQ and create groups myself on resets.

ANd inbetween that into flexi's usually in pairs sometimes as x3 when I have friends in there with me.
    And farming Garrosh Norm in 10 man 5 times per week for boa heirlooms, and only have 2 so far from a good 30+ kills and both drops were when I was on my main hunter and both times the xbow.

I have enjoyed MOP, but looking forward to a change and new expansion to come!

Been 3 boxing MM hunters since June of 2013, and still rocking it. Currently on Zul'jin-US.
    Last edited by ElWampa : 08-28-2014 at 05:10 PM Reason: adding US at the end of my realm.

I 5 boxed back in BC, picked it up again a month ago and having great laughs levelling a gnome warrior/priest/mage team on QT-EU