Close
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Showing results 61 to 67 of 67

Started playing again, started out in tbc with a pally and 4 shammys with 2 min hero cd's <3 (miss that!)

Playing ally on auchindoun - EU

4x bm specced hunters
    And adding one of my mains account, hunter or paladin. Thinking about popping my resto shammy to one of the slave accounts so that it can be 1x pally tank, 3x hunter and 1x resto shaman, but still unsure about that part.

If you ever need some addition in highmaul (when i get some more gear :P) or just want to chat a bit add me, Tommylos#2779

Back to boxing myself

Currently on Auchindoun -EU ally
    only 3 boxing now
    3x Hunters atm

Hugsome#2261 if anyone wants a chat/ team up

I've been 5 boxing hunters on Zul'jin for years with a buddy who has 5 hunters as well.
    Tykin#1904

I've been triple boxing on Moonglade EU for a while, playing all classes. Will reach 33 100s very soon.

Newly triple boxing on Darkspear US Alliance. Planning to upgrade to 5boxing provided I can afford the tokens.

Blog Entries

I may be back with just 5 and do arenas, if i figure out the way to get tokens for other 4.which shoulnt be hard.
    RiP 10 box team! - Failarena. US -
    Current Team - TBC - Duo-Boxing |Warlock/Priest
    2v2 arenas and battle grounds!

multiboxing live @ http://twitch.tv/sethlan youtube @ https://youtube.com/sethlan

Hello.
    Very new to the Boxing world but it is very fun and my list of SETS is continuing to grow with my current list of SETS.
    Primarly I am on Winterhoof, I also have a set on Sargeras and Bleeding hollow.
    A couple Dual sets mostly being tank/heals
    gDruid/rSham
    gDruid/dPriest
    Triple MM hunts
    Quad Pack paladins Prot/ret/ret/holy [Holy currently spec'd RET] for some trial que/runs in LFD
    Levels range from 10-91 on my sets.

Also leveling a team with another boxer, he is rolling triple hunter dps while I tank/heal. We are steam rolling everything in our path and with the use to LFD leveling 1-90 was a BREEZE and fun.

All US servers. Mostly horde, but I do love to level and leveling alliance wouldn't be completely out of the question.
    Feel free to add me.
    Onoes#1714