Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

Quote Originally Posted by crisdan View Post
    I could have sworn crazyknate was doing this and a GM came on live while he was streaming. They seemed to imply they strongly suggested not doing the brew-pup work around for a follow command in bg. Was just wondering your thoughts as they could easily so it was against there policy to not a a follow in BG's anymore.
    av not read anything in the ToS yet saying boxers can not go bg's.

am not saying your lieing but it seems a odd thing for a GM to do if they don't like stuff players are doing. Then they normally sap a ban on the player even if its only for 24 hours.

Av spoke to a gm and they did say its not normally a good plan to get round something that was removed from the game, after saying they did not do for boxers (that they still stand by) it is iffy but i asked is boxing bannble in any part of the game and the Answer was NO you can player more then one toon as long as your playing in the fights and not afk or making it hard for the other team or your team to play. or using any software to automate game play.

like its been said they just hotfix the pet.

Basicly we need to spam the interact with focus button right? or am I missing something?
    if they catch up with the brew pup. they stop following it ..

Also.. the slaves want to dismount the whole time when I'm mounted and using the follow focus
    Last edited by tanknspanker : 12-20-2014 at 03:40 PM
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

NVM
    I guess that's why you are using MKII follow key
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

Quote Originally Posted by tanknspanker View Post
    Basicly we need to spam the interact with focus button right? or am I missing something?
    if they catch up with the brew pup. they stop following it ..

Also.. the slaves want to dismount the whole time when I'm mounted and using the follow focus
    Quote Originally Posted by tanknspanker View Post
    NVM
    I guess that's why you are using MKII follow key
    am sorry but its a work around there is noway to make stuff work 100% blizzard removed follow this is the best thing i can find to infact get around without the auto follow.

Not once have i said its its a 100% act like auto follow. its a command that lets your toons get close to your leader to minkin a follow

Hello! Is this still valid?

- Winters
    Winters

Quote Originally Posted by Wintershot View Post
    Hello! Is this still valid?

- Winters
    nothing changed as far as i know, but av not used it so as long as the pet works there should be ok still

This works great when on foot (well... it works so I can gather my guys in BG)... but how do you do that AND remain mounted, my guys dismount at the interact
    Last edited by Moorea : 08-25-2015 at 02:54 AM Reason: typo
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Quote Originally Posted by Moorea View Post
    This works great when on foot (well... it works so I can gather my guys in BG)... but how do you do that AND remain mounted, my guys dismount at the interact
    That is simply a limitation of the system I'm afraid. Atleast I'm not aware of things such as disabling autodismount affecting this behaviour (although I suppose I also don't whether it actually would).

Since the "follow distance" with this is substantially longer that the normal one, you could just give your lead toon a slight headstart before hitting your IWT key.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorea View Post
    I use 2 stater mounts. In the main post there is a link.

If you have a vendor mounts. They will IWT and stay mounted that is what I use in Ashran for mounted travel then pup for on foot. Be sure that when you switch back to mounts you make everyone grab the new target or some will dismount while ITW on the pup.