Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: WildStar Help

Default WildStar Help

I attempted to setup my duo-team last night, MiRai was trying to assist me. I seem to have issue with the follow and assist. I was able to bandaid the assist by putting in the assist key into the variable keystrokes, but still could not get the follow to work.

Am i missing something with the follow? I watched the video, i assume ISBoxer is suppose to handle the follow or assist via slash command (or maybe not, or another method). Was setting up an Esper/Eng combo, maybe Engi/SS, not sure yet. Still trying to get passed the follow/assist understanding/fix.

I have attempted to fix it via clearing my profile a few times, as some of the earlier posts mentioned, but i was still unable to get it to work.

(im currently at work, ill see if ic an remote into my home machine to get a pastebin/privatepaste of my setup, but there was no changes to the config file after loading the quick wizard.)
    Meeo/Nibilus

I created in-game macros for follow and assist.

/target <other char's name>
    /follow

The ISboxer method sends the "/follow ..." as text and then sends the enter key, afterwords. For me, it would often get out sync and my other character would get stuck in chat dialog and not respond to any keys being sent. Seemed to work much better using in-game macros.

Also, make sure you have the SlashTarget addon installed.
    Last edited by propagandalf : 06-16-2014 at 03:12 PM

Quote Originally Posted by propagandalf View Post
    I created in-game macros for follow and assist.

/target <other char's name>
    /follow

The ISboxer method sends the "/follow ..." as text and then sends the enter key, afterwords. For me, it would often get out sync and my other character would get stuck in chat dialog and not respond to any keys being sent. Seemed to work much better using in-game macros.

Also, make sure you have the SlashTarget addon installed.
    thanks a ton, MiRai and me were thinking an addon was invovled, but neither him or i could remember the name. This will help a ton.
    Meeo/Nibilus

There is an in game Follow button, it is in the bottom left corner pop-up menu under Non-Combat Abilities.
    I moved that to one of the secondary hot bar buttons (CTRL+=) and set that in ISBoxer.
    Works like a charm.

I set up the variable key strokes for Target Slot 1, 2 etc to F1, F2 etc.
    There is an assist command in game under targeting in keyboard commands, I set that to F12. From there it is easy to target and then assist or follow...no need for macros.
    Intel 3930k | Asus P9X79 LE | 16GB Ram | Nvidia GTX 980 Ti | 240gb SSD | 2x1TB Raid 0 | AMH A399U 40" 4K Monitor | Logitech G19| Zboard Fang Gamepad | Logitech G602 |

SWToR - 2 box - Shadow and Sage - Shelved when Australian servers moved to the US.
    Everquest 2 - 4 box - Bruiser, Swashbuckler, Dirge and Warden - on sabbatical.
    Diablo 3 - 3 box - Barbarian, Monk and Crusader - got bored.
    Wildstar - 2 box - Stalker+Medic and Engineer+Spellslinger - punched out after the first month.