Close
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 143

Default My YouTube Channel Trailer!

I finally made one and here it is!

Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Not a video, but STO working thanks to everyone!

Oh man, I can't wait to see how it plays out haha. STO is one I want to try for teh funz.

So, as you can tell - I haven't uploaded anything for a bit.

After derping around on beta for a bit, (LOTS of time) I got discouraged with the directions WoW is going. I'm working on getting a STO team up and running though - so that should be fun - and different.

I'm also working on a ton of non-multiboxing projects that I will actually post in this thread once I get them up and running - pretty excited about them!

I've also changed jobs. So - there's that as well.

I guess what I'm saying is, yes I've taken a break from WoW, no I'm not going to stop making videos, I'm super busy with projects, and work is the suck.

:P

From the sound of your voice in the last video i watched you sounded like a sad panda.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Default Multiboxing Star Trek Online

Hi guys!

Here's a recording of my first space battle with 5x accounts in Star Trek Online! So far it has been pretty fun, some frustration with performance (as shown in my first STO video.) - and I have a feeling that STO tries very hard to be EVE - SO much stuff going on.

Default Multiboxing Star Trek Online

Ground mission.

Space Battle

So, this is a screenshot of a whole boat load of fail. Questing stalled at, "make your garrison." Going to bed. There's like...200 people here.

Default I'm back!

Hello multiboxers! Here's a teaser for my next team that I'll be leveling through PVP and Instances.

You has my attention!
    What kinda bg follow workaround you doing?