Close
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Showing results 121 to 130 of 143

From your hunter videos, all your pets where sheep. How did you accomplish this?
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    From your hunter videos, all your pets where sheep. How did you accomplish this?
    You can have a sheep army too!

He's a pretty easy tame, just don't let him touch you and he has about a 5 minute respawn timer.

My favorite mechanical pet is the sheep - (10x big red sheepies eating someone's face in pvp. Best thing ever) N.U.T.Z is pretty cool, especially if you want a smaller pet. I love the spider pets too .

There are quite a few mechanical pets that hunters can use

One of the reasons why I like the sheep, especially for multiboxing (and besides the fact that...they're sheep...) is the fact that they don't really have an engage sound. So if you're spamming a /petattack macro - they don't make your melee go insane in LFR or raids. When I ran with spiders in LFR I got complaints because the spiders have an engage sound that sounds like hissing gears. I also got complaints about my dinos.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

by using a sheep, how do you handle Battle rez's while in combat, or bloodlust?

I would really like to be able to change the look of the pets using, but feel like I'm currently pigeonholed into using pets that can perform rez/lust.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    by using a sheep, how do you handle Battle rez's while in combat, or bloodlust?

I would really like to be able to change the look of the pets using, but feel like I'm currently pigeonholed into using pets that can perform rez/lust.
    It depends on what content I'm doing. Typically there's only one fight per instance that I lust on (I'm looking at you Naraxus) - I'll pull out my lust pet for that fight.

Brez - I don't have a brez pet. :P So my strategy is to not die, and if I do die - make sure the boss is dead before all of me are dead. I want to say that the highest M+ that I've multiboxed is a +4 and I had really easy affixes. I've been taking it easy multiboxing because my wife and I have been spending more time playing together lately.

I would look at root cause of why your characters are dying, to see if there's some improvement or changes that you can make to the ways that mechanics are handled that will decrease your deaths. Some deaths are unavoidable - others...like my deaths in MoS - I could have avoided dying to the holes in the ship - but didn't because I was looking at something else, or whatnot.

I PVP'D!!!! I multiboxed in arena for the first time ever! Here's some videos. Enjoy!

Dual Boxing Hunters in 2v2 Arena whole playlist
    Last edited by Xixillia : 03-26-2017 at 08:26 PM

This actually looks really fun~ I wanna try!

I wonder how we would do in 3v3 setting. Those kill commands hurt like hell and they can't get away from them hah.

Good stuff thanks for sharing!
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    I wonder how we would do in 3v3 setting
    I think in a 3x dps vs 3x dps standpoint it'd be ok, but if you add a healer to the mix, I dunno. I struggled vs a healer a bit. Granted...haven't pvp'd for like 3 xpacs... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    I think in a 3x dps vs 3x dps standpoint it'd be ok, but if you add a healer to the mix, I dunno. I struggled vs a healer a bit. Granted...haven't pvp'd for like 3 xpacs... :P
    Get that round robin viper strike going with mortal strike pet. I think they stack.

This is the only way I've found to kill tanks in world pvp.
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

I'm looking to be a bit more active this summer, adding content to my YouTube Channel when I can. I putzed around with streaming, but I don't really enjoy it as much as just uploading videos.

I've switched from using Sony Vegas to Adobe Premiere, and I think I like it more - so editing videos might be more fun for me. Hopefully I can keep uploading stuff!

Here's an updated list of my most current content - I probably won't post here every time I post a video (I'm actually trying out scheduled updates, so I can keep content rolling out even if I'm not able to keep playing for a week or two.)

Raids!

Multiboxing in Heroic Nighthold
    Nostalgia Raids

Out in the World
    Multiboxing Legion Invasions: Val'Sharah
    Multiboxing Legion World Quests

PVP
    Dual Boxing Hunters in 2v2 Arena
    Last edited by Xixillia : 05-27-2017 at 12:51 PM