Close
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 143

Default [WoW] Xix the Multiboxer, videos! Upload schedule Wed-Fri.

Last edited by Xixillia : 05-27-2017 at 12:51 PM Reason: UPDATED!

Default Multiboxing Heroic Scenarios uploads begin!

Multiboxing Heroic Scenarios - NEW 6 episode series beginning uploads TODAY!!!

Multiboxing Heroic Scenarios - 6 episodes
    final upload roughly 6/21.

Happy Father's day!
    Last edited by Xixillia : 06-18-2014 at 10:27 AM

woot woot! happy father day.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Default Multiboxing LFR Blooper

Last edited by Xixillia : 07-22-2014 at 02:45 AM

The youtubes were friendly to me this week! I managed to get my heroic scenarios series uploaded in less than two weeks!

I've started a new multiboxing team! I made a trailer!

Here's the playlist

I like the way its all organized. BTW saw your other videos. Do you play other RTS's too?
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Lately it has just been planetary annihilation. I kind of skipped a couple RTS generations/series - I went from War of the Worlds\Warcraft II/Command and Conquer 95/Battlezone/Red Alert/Total Annihilation to Supreme Commander/ dabbled a little in Warcraft 3 - and now I'm in PA. I missed out on things like SC/SC2, That Halo one/Total War/Company of Heroes ets.

But, honestly I don't feel like I've missed out too much - smashing PLANETS into other peoples' bases totally makes up for everything I might have missed.

Watch for ~ 20 seconds for full effect
    Last edited by Xixillia : 07-04-2014 at 10:10 AM

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    he must have fallen asleep before posting it.

Three Shamans and a Warrior: Levels 5 - 7
    Haha, Yeah. I do that. My upload/play schedule is pretty restrictive due to working 18 hour days that start at 4:00 pm in the afternoon :P I wish uploading was faster!