Close
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 143

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    No, it's just not tuned for the gear and stats these days :P 8 people or even less is possible nowadays in MC. Not sure about lvl 70+ content, or even other 60's like BWL and AQ may be really tough. We don't know, that's why were on this journey
    And it's a lot of fun! Join us! JOOOIN US!
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

New video! Get rid of those pesky error sounds in WoW with this addon! It's awesome!

Addon gets rid of all the pesky clicking, GCD fizzle, and other assorted annoying sounds!
    Last edited by Xixillia : 12-11-2015 at 03:59 PM Reason: how do I internet?

when i set up a new team.. first thing i do in game is uncheck the "error speak" option in audio.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Default Multiboxing Heroic Bloodmaul Slag Mines - 5 hunters!

New video! Heroic Bloodmaul Slag Mines with 5 hunters!

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    Very nice. My hunters are ~675-680iLvl; I'll have to give that a shot. Been a while since I set foot in a WoD instance.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

That was awesome!

Default Multiboxing 5x hunters in Heroic 25m BoT for Gold!

saw this on youtube, nice video, kinda an eye opener for easy gold to be made. Most my toons have their hearthstone set to inn below the instance in Dun Muroh (Spelling). as i farm the trash for cloth to make bags all the time. seems logical to finish the instance once a week before lock out for what you've highlighted as free gold. Would be nice to see the other instances too, helps the community and also provides suitable evidence to your wife for your commitment to farming the gold for free tokens :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jimshaman View Post
    saw this on youtube, nice video, kinda an eye opener for easy gold to be made. Most my toons have their hearthstone set to inn below the instance in Dun Muroh (Spelling). as i farm the trash for cloth to make bags all the time. seems logical to finish the instance once a week before lock out for what you've highlighted as free gold. Would be nice to see the other instances too, helps the community and also provides suitable evidence to your wife for your commitment to farming the gold for free tokens :P

Hehe indeed. I managed to record that on my weekend before I got sick. Currently have laryngitis so I probably won't do much recording again until after Christmas. I have run all the cata raids and have started on mop raids too.

Hehe indeed. I managed to record that on my weekend before I got sick. Currently have laryngitis so I probably won't do much recording again until after Christmas. I have run all the cata raids and have started on mop raids too.
    How much gold do you think you've made from your raid farming so far?