Close
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 143

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Huh. I didn't realize the new BM specs were that good at pet tanking. Granted, the last instance run I did was very shortly after Cataclysm (early 80s). I'll give that another look. They're all 84 so it shouldn't be too much work getting them to 90. I appreciate all the info! o7
    I forgot to mention that, with the exception of my turtles that I hardly ever use, my pets are all ferocity spec'd - the turtles are tanky.

re-watching a lot of you guys' videos - i'm going to need to set up my screens like yours I think - so all clients are visible. Lots of work I'm guessing.

Depends on what you're using, I just have isBoxer window layout setup that way and do full screen recording with bandicam so it's not really that difficult.
    I think it might be more difficult with fraps tho, I only recorded 1 window when I was using fraps but I didn't play with it much before I changed.
    <Aperture Science Academy> ~ Khaz'goroth (US/Oceanic)
    6x 5 Man Dungeon Teams (2 at 90, 4 at 85)

Diablo 3 - Dual Boxing:
    2x Wizards, 2x Witch Doctors

Check out my YouTube channel for some 'boxing vids!
    http://youtube.com/user/theOlz83

Quote Originally Posted by TheOlz View Post
    Depends on what you're using, I just have isBoxer window layout setup that way and do full screen recording with bandicam so it's not really that difficult.
    I think it might be more difficult with fraps tho, I only recorded 1 window when I was using fraps but I didn't play with it much before I changed.

I might play play with it a bit, I've taken to using obs for my recordings - mostly because I get to control my file sizes a bit more than I could with fraps. I.e a 20 min video is only like 13gb as opposed to the 4 gig per minute that I was getting with fraps.

Shadowfang Keep!
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Blackfathom Deeps!

The Mechanics of Multiboxing: Following in PVP - The Alterac Brew Pup

BrewPUP.

Default The Shamans and a Warrior: Multiboxing in Arathi Basin! PVP!

Very interesting things to see in your videos three shamans and one warrior.
    It got me to try to lead my team with a healer, instead of with the tank, like I did till now.
    A bit hard to get used to, but thanks to watching your videos I'm learning how you control them.
    I must say, this is really fun to watch and fun to do.
    I sometimes have difficulties undterstanding what you are saying, but this could be, because I'm old and
    swiss
    Looking forward to hopefully some more videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildflower View Post
    Very interesting things to see in your videos three shamans and one warrior.
    It got me to try to lead my team with a healer, instead of with the tank, like I did till now.
    A bit hard to get used to, but thanks to watching your videos I'm learning how you control them.
    I must say, this is really fun to watch and fun to do.
    I sometimes have difficulties undterstanding what you are saying, but this could be, because I'm old and
    swiss
    Looking forward to hopefully some more videos.

It's fun! I'll try doing better with clarity - some of the recordings are at night while my wife is sleeping - our office is by the bedroom, so I have to be quiet sometimes. Also - I didn't have a pop filter for my mic - that has helped A TON.