Close
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Showing results 61 to 69 of 69

So I've played ele and enh on beta and despite what I've/you've seen they're not as bad. First of all blizzard hasn't done any number tuning yet so no point about talking about that, but the mechanics so far look great first of all lightning bolt/chainlight/lvb have a 100% chance to grant an ls charge (3 hits by chainlight cause 3 charges) as well as multistrikes have a 100% chance to generate an ls charge, its going to be easy to stack it up to 20. Fulmination can multistrike with all its 20 charges, and the multistrike of it has no travel time, thats really great for oneshots. Mana reg is also i a good spot, going oom will most likely not happen as long as you don't spam hs nonstop. The new mastery keeps attacking while you're cc'd. Unleash flame has 20 seconds uptime (up for 8 sec) which is good for preparing oneshots with instant eb, so after all that stuff looks good but we need a slight damage buff, yet fulmination hits for 27k with bloodfury/on use trinket, earthshock ~4k and unleashed instant eb ~13k, so close to 45k per toon makes up 180k total damage on pvp targets so we rely on crit/multistrike to land a oneshot with that combo, however with support of the level 100 talents it is possible though.

Enhancement dps is ok, pvp setbonus are very good but ascendance sucks hard so I hope that one gets a huge buff, though their utility and healing is still strong

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    So I've played ele and enh on beta and despite what I've/you've seen they're not as bad. First of all blizzard hasn't done any number tuning yet so no point about talking about that, but the mechanics so far look great first of all lightning bolt/chainlight/lvb have a 100% chance to grant an ls charge (3 hits by chainlight cause 3 charges) as well as multistrikes have a 100% chance to generate an ls charge, its going to be easy to stack it up to 20. Fulmination can multistrike with all its 20 charges, and the multistrike of it has no travel time, thats really great for oneshots. Mana reg is also i a good spot, going oom will most likely not happen as long as you don't spam hs nonstop. The new mastery keeps attacking while you're cc'd. Unleash flame has 20 seconds uptime (up for 8 sec) which is good for preparing oneshots with instant eb, so after all that stuff looks good but we need a slight damage buff, yet fulmination hits for 27k with bloodfury/on use trinket, earthshock ~4k and unleashed instant eb ~13k, so close to 45k per toon makes up 180k total damage on pvp targets so we rely on crit/multistrike to land a oneshot with that combo, however with support of the level 100 talents it is possible though.

Enhancement dps is ok, pvp setbonus are very good but ascendance sucks hard so I hope that one gets a huge buff, though their utility and healing is still strong

ya am five boxing ele shammys now on beta and there a lot better then they was a few weeks ago. having lots of fun in the old world pvp zone brings back the good old av days!

necro plague nerfed by 40% down to 3% of ap, if shaman gets buffed on top of that I'd say shamans are the way to go again

another hint that blizz doesnt like 5s

and the number of people doing 5's is the same as those doing CM's?
    Yeah very few people do 5s and we don't think it is very good gameplay either

that stuff always scares me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    necro plague nerfed by 40% down to 3% of ap, if shaman gets buffed on top of that I'd say shamans are the way to go again

another hint that blizz doesnt like 5s

and the number of people doing 5's is the same as those doing CM's?
    Yeah very few people do 5s and we don't think it is very good gameplay either

that stuff always scares me :/

i would think they would remove 5's by now if it was to go, CM/RBG/5's Are not used in the game much. I read it more of a thing they don't care about it as in buff classes round it.

as for deathkights i love mine on the 100 pvp server. the 100 talent stacks nice

Tremor no longer cast-able when feared ... that kinda fucks up shaman teams since we'll have to cast it beforehand now.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

havent read it in blue yet, maybe bug?

nvm tweet
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 07-28-2014 at 08:29 AM

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Tremor no longer cast-able when feared ... that kinda fucks up shaman teams since we'll have to cast it beforehand now.
    ya i had a feeling this was a bug then read it was planed change shammy's have the worse movement in the game, at the start i can not see them being very good like the start of cata. maybe later in the xpac they get buffed like cata.

am going for pallys or deathkights at the start and going from there.

still waiting for the number tuning, even with the tremor nerf we can still trinket+tremor rotate if we got catched by an mass fear and there aren't that many in the game (intimidating shout 90 sec cd, psychic scream 45 sec, how of terror 40 sec), both priest and warlock have their mass fear as a talent, and for warlock that means either deathcoil, mass fear or shadowfury, the most problematic class right now is warrior against ele shamans. However priest fears are predictable as they usually don't stand near your team, as well as warlock. Ele shamans will also use call of the elements to have double tremor and enhance has 50% reduced cc with wolves up anyway.

Also lets not forget long fears last 6 seconds only now plus fear dr's with cyclone and blind, thats pretty huge imo for 5s, you can basically exploit that change at the beginning of a game to make your healer have dr on blind/cycl because he'll just stand in your team and eat the mass fear

Comes down to damage I'd say, the ability to stand there and spam heals and barely lose mana was the reason for my 2400 in season 8, just tank and wait for an opportunity to oneshot (ok now we have to stack up lightning shield too)
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 07-28-2014 at 01:52 PM