?????

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    fotm
    ?????
    Flavor of the month

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    ill just go hide in a hole somewhere!

omg I just read mmo champ, pretty much every cc gets converted to an incapacitate, so it breaks on damage, thats the most awesome change since fok aoe silience got removed, its even more awesome by a long shot, fear now disorients so your toons wont run amok any longer, thats the best thing happend to multiboxers in wow's history, it makes every lineup viable

and another new mastery for elemental, now that sounds much more awesome

• Molten Earth is a new Mastery for Elemental Shaman.
      • Molten Earth causes the Shaman’s damaging spells to incite the earth around to come to their aid for 6 seconds, repeatedly dealing Fire damage to their most recently attacked target.

yet I'm still uncertain if 5s will still reward titles in wod but if so then we have a very good chance on beeing gladiator level again, its like 0,001% of all teams will get it together to not aoe you out of cc

everything depends on damage numbers now, cc problem solved
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 07-11-2014 at 10:53 PM

Rated Arena Member

With the CC problems sovled, im not worried about dmg.

I much rather get rid of "too much stupid CC" and then have low dmg.

still waiting for official blizz notes, but they mentioned fear being problematic because it changes your position so this is a reasonable change, however so much cc on the same dr the game is going to be very funny for us again, I just hope they change tremor in a way to remove disorient or even incapacitate, but this would be too op I guess, at least as long as it has a 1 min cooldown, I'd actually trade for a 5 min tremor that removes incapacitate then

I do also embrace the return of elemental overload by giving us extra 20% multistrike chance, that makes it alot easier to stack up lightning shield
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 07-12-2014 at 08:01 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    yet I'm still uncertain if 5s will still reward titles in wod
    I have seen nothing that says titles from 5s are removed in Wod.

So from what I'm reading, it looks as though Elemental will be one of the strongest classes and specs to multibox in 5v5 arenas at WoD. It makes me really happy to hear that, cause I loved playing my Elemental Shamans. Unfortunately, I had to respecc them to Enhancement lately cause Elemental just wasn't viable in 5s in MoP, and I simply haven't had much fun with Enhancement (perhaps it's because I'm not that comfortable with melee multiboxing and with Enhancement Shamans in general). Either way, this is very promising for me.

Now, Kruschpak, do you or does anybody else here have idea what hunters are looking like in WoD? I've heard so many different things from people, and since I don't have access to the beta, I'm not really sure what to think. How good do you think hunters will be at WoD? Do they still have Camouflage and Glyph of Camouflage? Is Aimed Shotx5 --> Chimera Shotx5 still looking like a viable 1-shot opener?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    So from what I'm reading, it looks as though Elemental will be one of the strongest classes and specs to multibox in 5v5 arenas at WoD. It makes me really happy to hear that, cause I loved playing my Elemental Shamans. Unfortunately, I had to respecc them to Enhancement lately cause Elemental just wasn't viable in 5s in MoP, and I simply haven't had much fun with Enhancement (perhaps it's because I'm not that comfortable with melee multiboxing and with Enhancement Shamans in general). Either way, this is very promising for me.

Now, Kruschpak, do you or does anybody else here have idea what hunters are looking like in WoD? I've heard so many different things from people, and since I don't have access to the beta, I'm not really sure what to think. How good do you think hunters will be at WoD? Do they still have Camouflage and Glyph of Camouflage? Is Aimed Shotx5 --> Chimera Shotx5 still looking like a viable 1-shot opener?

Thanks.
    With the health pool and damage changes (from watching bay's videos as well as bajeera's) it doesn't seem like you can 1 shot someone with any class composition. Aimed shot was hitting for about 16k and critting for 25k on a 370k ish health pool. Chaimera was hitting for 15kish it looked like. So... not happening.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I would really wait for atleast the first couple damage tuning passes before looking at fotm's classes