Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 19 of 19

I would've been shocked if blizz would've done otherwise tbh

back on topic someone should politely ask blizzard to bring it back in wargames ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    back on topic someone should politely ask blizzard to bring it back in wargames ~~
    I actually said I was going to do this once I got into alpha/beta.

I'm interested, although it'd take me a bit more time since I'm finishing up my latest RaF on Proudmoore.

I don't play PvP but if there were enough fellow boxers interested in this then it would be appealing playing PvP for a change of pace.

I agree with both Lax and MiRai with regards to finding a central server where the latency issues would be minimal for everyone involved. If the server is decided before World of Draenor's release date that would be ideal so everyone could work leveling a team or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post

First, the War Games system has a limitation in that you have to target the opposing group's party leader in order to initiate the challenge. So to me this means we may want to gravitate toward a server, or group of connected servers. I don't think it is possible to do this via Real ID grouping -- maybe with one of your toons on the right server for the challenge while the rest can be on other servers. There's 6 months to figure out what server(s) to start with, probably being Kil'jaeden or some other server where many boxers may be interested.

or though this is the case now. In WOD they said this system is not needed anymore and you can fight anyone anywhere, Or though i can not find the post on it i know they talked about a few times about a new/better UI.

The other thing they said they add is a way to use a set of gear thats olny for wargames so even players thats not geared for wargames/pvp should beable to get a set summoned on them in some really cool system that i don't know how the hell there doing to do it but am sure they know.

Or though i think you can make some really cool stuff out of it steaming it and so what, It could get kinda big,

Hey guys!

I would most definitely be interested in participating in these wargames. I have my team of 5 hunters on Darkspear-US, ready to wargame anybody who wants to challenge me! I also have a team of enhancement shamans that I'm going to be transferring to Darkspear-US fairly soon.

I would also be glad to stream the games. I've been streaming my multiboxing for 23 days now, and I've garnered lots of followers and support.

Finally, for those of you who don't know, Swifty's Legends of Arena video-series is introducing a "Multiboxing Edition." Mooboxer (the guy who multiboxes a team of 20 dks, druids, and monks) and I recorded our 5v5 wargames earlier today for the first LoA Multiboxing Edition video. It'll feature my 5 MM hunters vs. his 5 Unholy Death Knights. We had some epic games, so hopefully you guys will enjoy them!

so we all set for dualboxing war games arenas!

Hey Ebony, why you still have Khadgar's Whiskers in your bags?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Hey Ebony, why you still have Khadgar's Whiskers in your bags?
    some sutff is hard to get rid of