Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default MMO Multiboxing Gameplay Series

I recently went into video hibernation to begin a large series which covers a lot of useful information when using ISBoxer and multiboxing MMOs. It's generally directed toward those players who are new to the playstyle, but I'm sure there's some information buried somewhere in this series which can benefit even some veteran players.

As always, do not feel obligated to reply to this thread as I am just trying to get this series a bit more exposure.

MMO Multiboxing Gameplay

Part 01: Getting Started
    Part 02: Exploring ISBoxer
    Part 03: Questing
    Part 04: Useful Information
    Part 05: Melee & Mixed-Class Teams
    Part 06: Healing
    Part 07: PvE Dungeon

Subtitled:
    Code:
    01 - Getting Started:           enUS
    02 - Exploring ISBoxer:         enUS
    03 - Questing:                  enUS
    04 - Useful Information:        enUS
    05 - Melee & Mixed-Class Teams: enUS
    06 - Healing:                   enUS
    07 - PvE Dungeon:               enUS
    Last edited by MiRai : 06-12-2014 at 11:12 AM

Can we post requests here?
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

You make great vids MiRai, and explain things very well.

You raise a great point in #4 about latency, as an Oceanic player (ie impossible to get under 200ms) it was something that took me quite a while to get used to.

Looking forward to #6, healing is something I still do very lazily and want to improve.

All videos are now uploaded and publicly available. The seventh video in the series will eventually be subtitled, but because it's incredibly tedious to do so I'm going to take my sweet time -- Apologies to anyone who relies on subtitles to watch my videos.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    Can we post requests here?
    You're more than welcome to request whatever you want, but this series is done and over with, and I don't want to look at these videos ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOlz View Post
    You make great vids MiRai, and explain things very well.

You raise a great point in #4 about latency, as an Oceanic player (ie impossible to get under 200ms) it was something that took me quite a while to get used to.
    Thanks -- That's one that tends to mess a lot of people up when they first start multiboxing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOlz View Post
    Looking forward to #6, healing is something I still do very lazily and want to improve.
    It's up... Have at it!

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

The formations built by the Quick Setup Wizard have been dynamic, for the same functionality as in Ualaa's old post, since ISBoxer 41. FYI
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start