Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Default Which one of you is this?

YouTube Multiboxing Feed

The following are the Boxers on youtube that i've been lucky enough to find. You can program Youtube to show you only new videos from a certain list of channels. If you are subscribed to 300+ channels like me this helps you find what your in the mood to watch.

Go down the left side of Youtube and click on the subscriptions link. This changes the main window. Click the blue create new collection button. Add all the channels you want not forgetting to hit save. Click on the new collection you created it will change your url to https://www.youtube.com/feed/blahblahblah. you can then bookmark this and open it whenever you want to see the latest videos put out by boxers.

Its like one big multiboxing channel instead of having to visit each and every persons YouTube channel or panning for them off the main part of YouTube. Cons are spam: many youtubers are not [dedicated] to wow or boxing. They are starting to spread out, publishing content for other games too.

EZOVERDOSE

TenxFun aka Mercurio

Xix The Multiboxer aka Xixillia [active] one of the few youtubers with voice overs in his videos. (good IMO)

pinkskull1984

Sigríður Logisdóttir aka hyperjenn [active] notables Mount flowers or 8hr video leveling 10 to 60.
    5boxhk

Anna S aka Andreauk known for dungeon boss encounters

dotnetryan

Grinders Inc

hyshnari

Kate Wowplayer

Lyijy aka Nolife known for mixed composition boss encounters, camera angle, slave movement, clean UI, excellent music.

Multiboxology aka MiRai active youtuber known for dedicated tutorials and Dungeon crawls.

Nox

olegunnar1984

RULZ2142

sethlan

stormpool aka dancook

The Olz aka TheOlz

themipband aka Invisahealz [retired] notable video: Focus Healing with IsBoxer

TheRealMiRai aka MiRai

TwentyTotems

Vegas TheMultiboxer

Xix The Multiboxer

eatcarbs aka EaTCarbS known for video editing and dungeon boss encounters
    iilililil's aka Ashley favorate video Spread Flare
    Jennifer Cally aka Ebony channel with current content and is dedicated to boxing with over 30 videos.

d0z3rr aka d0z3rr actively publishes both D3 and WoW has over 300 videos example

dsleoleo aka remanz currently 13 videos on youtube covering both Star Wars and WoW

voidesse aka Void diablo 3, rift, and wow covered. over 40 videos.

badworks1900 aka Prega covers some WOTLK content

MMO Jackie aka cichard

Smorb aka Mokoi

MsALFx aka ALF german boxer with a ton of videos

ardeshirable aka Mosg2 famous for his DK manifesto. Plays Star Wars currently.

Last edited by JackBurton : 08-11-2014 at 07:26 AM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

https://www.youtube.com/user/eatcarbs

if you're interested in older multiboxing videos.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    That's fairly confusing. That's the guy that solo's all kind of old bosses, usually among the first in the world. And the particular video you linked is him doing the current raid tier along with 24 other dk's (i.e. along with 24 other players).

Not sure how you made that into a multiboxing video?
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

ha, I asumed he was a boxer from all the DK's. He's a soloer and We are soloers. I compiled this list education and influence purposes. He may not be a boxer to the letter but he is a boxer in the spirit. And if you dont like (NSFW) spirit.

Added Ashley and EatCarbs. Also added some commentary to some of them.
    Last edited by JackBurton : 06-30-2014 at 12:07 PM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

what about me :'(

added you Ebony. also...

You can program Youtube to show you only new videos from a certain list of channels. If you are subscribed to 300+ channels like me this helps you find what your in the mood to watch.

Go down the left side of Youtube and click on the subscriptions link. This changes the main window. Click the blue create new collection button. Add all the channels you want not forgetting to hit save. Click on the new collection you created it will change your url to https://www.youtube.com/feed/blahblahblah. you can then bookmark this and open it whenever you want to see the latest videos put out by boxers.

Its like one big multiboxing channel instead of having to a) visit each and every persons YouTube channel or panning for them off the main part of YouTube. Cons are spam: many youtubers are not [dedicated] to wow or boxing. They are starting to spread out, publishing content for other games too.

The Olz is me, same username as here.

Mostly 5 man PvE stuff, dungeons and old raids.
    Haven't added anything in a month or so, but will be back to it soon!
    <Aperture Science Academy> ~ Khaz'goroth (US/Oceanic)
    6x 5 Man Dungeon Teams (2 at 90, 4 at 85)

Diablo 3 - Dual Boxing:
    2x Wizards, 2x Witch Doctors

Check out my YouTube channel for some 'boxing vids!
    http://youtube.com/user/theOlz83

Sigríður Logisdóttir used to be hyperunknown. Hyperjenn is her forum name. A good in game friend of mine.
    Last edited by ebony : 07-03-2014 at 06:52 AM