Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Multiboxing Demon Hunters.

Hi guys, long time since I posted here. Started playing video games again. Thought I would add my 2 cents about what I have experienced and present some ideas for discussion.

From my experience multiboxing Demon Hunters are/were by far the most difficult. .

BUT... Thanks to 2.0.5 we have a more viable build but it is very gear dependent. This build of course is the Sentry build. If you want to learn more about the build go to http://www.twitch.tv/philosophios .

There are many variations of the build but currently I run Fire sentry with Hexing pants and for my 6th ability I use Mark for Death with different runes on each character. Another option is that you can run Canon Bolter w/Taskers on your main with the Spike trap: Long fuse and Marked for Death on the others, but Canon Bolter is the rarest 2H in the game. I've had success with both but its really up to your play style.

I can carry absolute fresh 70's in T4 with this build and as they gear it scales very well. I've run T5/T6 with them but there are so many things that one shot even very geared DH's it's really not worth it when you can clear T4's in less than 10 min. I have found very little differences in drop rates between T4 & T6.

That's it for now. Happy Hunting.

Great tips thank you

I multiboxed DH on ROS day of release before jumping ship to WD and at lower levels, it was very handy to have this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-...of-the-garwulf

Not super rare like certain items and comes in very handy when there's 12 wolves chump blocking nasty elites or A5 mobs.

I am hoping that 2.1 will open some ideas for new builds it is very tiring to do cluster arrows over and over. I hope they buff strafe a bit more w/ redesigning unused passives like they did w/ crusaders

Would love some suggestions on builds w/o marauders on T3~4 if you have some ideas.

Oh and Windforce/Strongarm bracer combo on one of the Acct was also handy for knockback/debuff synergy
    Last edited by bushido685 : 06-07-2014 at 05:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bushido685 View Post
    Would love some suggestions on builds w/o marauders on T3~4 if you have some ideas.
    Everything I have played was very frustrating up until sentry build became viable. I could barely carry in T2 even with a CA cycling build that farmed T6 in a group... but when I got my marauders I jumped to being able to carry T5, it's that big of a buff.