Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Wildstar - Mouselook in ISBoxer broken after patch?

After last night's patch I get no mouselook control in ISBoxer. Is it just me?

Yikes! Yes, there is no mouselook if you're in ISBoxer. I hope Lax fixes it quickly!

Working on it
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Working on it
    You da man, thanks!

Inner Space 1.13 Build 6006 fixes this bug. Close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up!
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Inner Space 1.13 Build 6006 fixes this bug. Close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up!
    Wow that was fast, thanks!

Rated Arena Member

And that is why I gladly pay for ISboxer. Lightning Lax strikes again.

This patch seems to have broken sound for me in ISBoxer? I tried both ways with the disable background window sound on and off, still no sound. Not the computer as all other programs with sound are working. Not sure what it is may or may not be an ISBoxer issue.

Quote Originally Posted by keth View Post
    This patch seems to have broken sound for me in ISBoxer? I tried both ways with the disable background window sound on and off, still no sound. Not the computer as all other programs with sound are working. Not sure what it is may or may not be an ISBoxer issue.
    If you've used the "Mute background windows" option, but now are not, they may still be muted by the Windows volume mixer, which -- unfortunately for us --restores the muted state the next time it is launched. Click the volume icon in windows, and then click the volume mixer. If your game windows are up, they should be separately listed in the mixer. Untick mute for each
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

Ok that solved it. Not only were they all muted but volume set to zero. Thanks!