Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default New Battlenet Account - how to create 5 accounts to 1 battlenet account

I amgoing to start boxing again and unfortunately I cannot remmber the old battlenet mail address. I am gonig to start from fresh and do the twink to 90 deal. I would like to have 5 accounts linked to 1 battlenet account. Is there a guide on how to purchasse 5 MOP licenses and link all 5 to a single battlenet account?

You can create the new bnet account and then Recruit A Friend (RAF) the other 4 accounts in-game by clicking the little person silhouette icon by the chat window. A dialog box will open and there is a "RAF" button in the upper right corner, I think it is a shaking-hands icon. Each license/RAF will be pointing (i.e. pet-rewards/granting levels) to the account you sent the RAF request from; so if you want to A->B->C->D->E then all would be RAF'd from the main account, otherwise log on to each account as each trial is downloaded and do the same for subsequent accounts.

You can then log on to your battlenet account under 'account' and either d/l'd MoP or enter a key from a store bought game.

If you are talking about retrieving your existing bnet account, then you'll have to contact blizz: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2226264121
    And then can do the above with your old existing account.

EDIT: each RAF will need to be sent an e-mail, so you just enter your bnet e-mail.
    Last edited by Zork : 06-05-2014 at 06:55 PM Reason: forgot

If you have a Battle.net account and have an access to it, you can keep adding World of Warcraft accounts onto it in the World of Warcraft section on the account page. I don't know if there's a restriction to how many you can create yourself. Each of the accounts start as trial accounts and you can upgrade them to the full version of WoW.

For me I just contacted Blizzard to merge one other account under my main account, they asked twice for my account details (in ticket version). When I was dual-boxing, a GM contacted me and asked me to provide accounts names (e-mail addresses) and asked me if I knew that I'll lose all mounts/achies/etc. on my other account. Well, then he asked me to log off of the other account for a minute and he merged it under my main account. First I thought of just merging that one account but when he asked if there was anything else he could help with, he ended up merging 2 other accounts too without asking for the account details. Now I have 4 accounts under one Battle.net account. It looks kind of fun on the Battle.net account page. I wonder how it'll look with more than 4.

By the way, it was all thanks to the community in here. Now I get to use my cool mounts and titles on all my accounts!
    ... not to mention that having over 10k achievement points looks way more cool than having 300 or less!

If you're starting new from scratch consider getting a RaF from one of the guys in the new Multiboxing guild on bleeding hollow (horde, forget the alliance guild).

Quote Originally Posted by preshn View Post
    I don't know if there's a restriction to how many you can create yourself.
    Each BattleNet account is restricted to 8 games.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

You would definitely want to daisy-chain your RAF invites. I did mine all from one account a while back and that meant that the level grant thing only worked on the main account, meaning I had a ton of granted levels and nothing to spend 'em on. Not sure if it still works that way.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...cruit-a-friend for more details.

[edit] Also, there is a "Merge a World of Warcraft account" link on the right side of the battle.net account management page. That's how I rolled the rest of mine into my main.
    Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz : 11-10-2014 at 06:02 PM
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)