Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Multiboxing Carriers

Hello All,

So I am about ready to start multiboxing carriers on my 7 accounts. Does anyone have any pointers for making sure they all jump the the correct beacon/cyno as my alliance has a large number of beacons within its space? I have been multiboxing various ships with both PVP and PvE within Eve for the last 2 years, so I have a pretty good understanding on how to work it and I use isboxer to control all the accounts.

Thanks.

right click menus are unreliable for consistency. unless youre in a hurry, i recommend jumping them individually.. lowers the chance of error...

my 2c from jumping multiple capitals.

Yea I have noticed how unreliable the right click menu can be. Can you broadcast a beacon and jump via the broadcast window?

Quote Originally Posted by Althanear View Post
    Yea I have noticed how unreliable the right click menu can be. Can you broadcast a beacon and jump via the broadcast window?
    why not just rightclick capacitor and select jump to from that same area? Are you worried that youll mess it up due to squad/ wing/ fleet leader positions or something?

I'm more worried that i will just to the wrong location as my alliance has 20+ cyno beacons.

Quote Originally Posted by Althanear View Post
    I'm more worried that i will just to the wrong location as my alliance has 20+ cyno beacons.
    I am in the same position but if you clone your windows properly you will not have that issue.

aaaaaaand that ONE time when your mouse broadcast skips a frame... or when the windows moved just a tiny bit because of ccp's stupid sticky window thing you cant disable...

and one of your toons jumps into the middle of an op...

not that its happened to me or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Crayonbox View Post
    aaaaaaand that ONE time when your mouse broadcast skips a frame... or when the windows moved just a tiny bit because of ccp's stupid sticky window thing you cant disable...

and one of your toons jumps into the middle of an op...

not that its happened to me or anything...
    reminds me of the time our blops bridge clicked jump instead of bridge.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

So a bit of an update. I have multiboxed 7 carriers successfully on multiple ops. As soon as my FC found out what I was doing he has made more fleets during my TZ and always asking if I will come along. I find jumping to a cyno is nice and easy with mouse click broadcasting, however when jumping to a beacon i mouse over where I am supposed to be going then turn broadcasting off. I then manually change between clients and click the correct beacon. My new alliance has over 40 beacons to choose from so its always safer for me to click jump 1 at a time.

yea thats the method i've been using with the most success