Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Anyone else tested Wildstar this weekend?

Looks like they have semi changed something that's making you hit the keybindings twice to get off follow and assist or interact. Guessing they changed something.
    I saved and deleted my config just to make sure it wasn't me and almost 99% sure they changed something on us.

Ok so I did a little more digging with the key bindings and got it to work again. This time I changed them to pressed or released so this way it makes it to it twice and now it functions again....
    Last edited by Slashem : 05-24-2014 at 08:26 PM

Never mind that must of been a freak moment because now its back to not working at all. Their making us work for it that's for sure.

I didnt even know wildstar was available this weekend. If its up ill test this
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Yeah it's been up and down all week for testing. Usually during business hours pst. I was having some issues with assist and interact/follow as well. One thing though was that macros got reset a few times so check that what you need is still there.

Assist/Interact isn't working now in the live game.

On the plus side, performance is much better.

In other news, I hate the Google Authentication. Not being able to type is the number is annoying. :/

Quote Originally Posted by propagandalf View Post
    Assist/Interact isn't working now in the live game.

On the plus side, performance is much better.

In other news, I hate the Google Authentication. Not being able to type is the number is annoying. :/
    assist and interact are working fine for me
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Ya, started over with a fresh profile and got it cleared up.

> I hate the Google Authentication. Not being able to type ...

Google Authentication has nothing to do with that. That's a WildStar issue. Google Authentication is the part that runs on your smartphone. The security mouse-based input keyboard in WildStar works the same with the other supported (i.e. Microsoft) authenticaters.
    Last edited by MiRai : 06-01-2014 at 10:54 PM Reason: Formatting