Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Wizard Build - Electrocute + Meteor

My current build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...Sj!VeTS!ZYabYc

Although after creating the following video, I realised I need to make some changes to my build.

Perhaps elemental exposure instead of Unwavering will, or if I keep Unwavering will then to use Storm Armour - Thunderstorm.

It all gets a bit chaotic towards the end with a rift guardian and 2 rare elites - and I'm ill at the moment, so pretty drowsy

My only real annoyance is that I can't tank rift bosses... however a couple of my Wizards are very much glass cannons at the moment.

All of your recent D3 videos have the bottom cut off of them.

May I ask why?

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    All of your recent D3 videos have the bottom cut off of them.

May I ask why?
    My second monitor died, and I haven't got around to replacing it - so now I play D3 with three smaller client windows at the bottom and the main one filling the space above. I think FRAPS must not work well with this 'strange' resolution - or I just haven't looked into configuring it.

Quote Originally Posted by dancook View Post
    My second monitor died, and I haven't got around to replacing it - so now I play D3 with three smaller client windows at the bottom and the main one filling the space above. I think FRAPS must not work well with this 'strange' resolution - or I just haven't looked into configuring it.
    Weird. You can capture the entire desktop if you have Windows Aero enabled and begin recording prior to booting up your game clients. There are some limitations to that though...

1) If you're using Windows 8, then DWM capture doesn't work with the currently out-dated version FRAPS.
    2) If you're using Windows 7, have multiple monitors, and have Windows Update KB2670838 installed, then you're likely going to see issues with DWM capture.