Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Wildstar interact

Lax I am having some issues with passing Interact to the other box's. So I can setup a hotkey to interact or even set it to the ALT+J you do in the video.

But so long as key binds are broadcasting to the other windows it doesn't matter what i set the key too it wont pass to the other windows but the follow and assist work fine.

Bashing me head trying to figure out is it whitelisted or blacklisted what could be causing this.
    I tried remaking the character set a few times now.

I'll be in mumble for the rest of the night if you catch this message.

So I figured it out but then again I think what I did was find away around my issue to make it work. I basically went into the Variable keystroke settings and changed its blank default to the key i wanted then it let it pass through. Not sure why I had to do this. only other thing I can think of is that another one of my profiles might have blocked or modified it?

OK So making a keypress for holding shift to pass to all the other screens was a pain but figured it out.
    Now the one thing I see left is to pass jump to all screens when I click jump with out turning on the all key broadcaster.
    I just need to figure out how to get it to always jump all toons when i Hit jump with out broadcaster being on.
    I see no real need to jump on only one toon in wildstar.
    Let me know if you know a easy way for this and I am just to blind to see it.

I just made a simple keymap (all w/current ) to jump like it is in game..space..no mod.. there really is never a time when i only want my leader OR my followers to jump separately

Im probably doing it wrong.. but it works.. anytime i want all my guys to do somthing at the same time.. i just copy/paste a keymap that is similar in dps keymaps and change the keybind i want and call it what it is..for example space is all jump..V is vacuum up that loot! "`" <tilde key is my interact..F is follow ..C is communicate ( that little C button that pops up for quests when your running around the world etc..

Im sure you can use non-combat or always on for some of it.. but i like to have them all in once place..makes it easier for me.
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 05-11-2014 at 10:11 AM
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I just made a simple keymap (all w/current ) to jump like it is in game..space..no mod.. there really is never a time when i only want my leader OR my followers to jump separately
    Just to clarify for newbies, if you use ISBoxer and want everyone to jump when you press space:
    1. Use the Mapped Key Wizard from the Wizards menu
    2. Select the Non-combat Key Map to put this in (or whichever prefixed Non-combat is assigned to your Character Set)
    3. Select the "Straight Key Broadcast" type of mapping to set up
    4. On the last page, press Space in the "press a key combination here" box, check the "Hold broadcasted keys while you hold the Hotkey" because jump IS a movement key, and keep the Target as "Window:All w/ Current"
    5. Finish the wizard
    6. Export to Inner Space
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Sorry Lax.. your were responding to my post as I was adding/editing it

To anyone else.. do what Lax said!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

So then I need to wipe my config because that's what I am doing and its not working. I wouldn't call my self new to ISboxer as i have used it and set it up for every game that has come out after its release, but I sure don't call my self a pro at it as each time I am finding new ways to set things up or change them for each game.
    And sometimes like this time what ever I set in the key mapping was refusing to be passed.
    I also remember having alot more options in ISboxer before it looks like Lax has streamlined it a bit now a days.
    Btw thanks for the reply.

If you are setting up WildStar in an existing ISBoxer profile, most likely you are going to have a "WildStar-Non-combat" Key Map assigned to your team. If that's the case then using "Non-combat" to try to affect your WildStar team will not work.

And you can always back up your config before wiping it, using File->Save As.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Ok thanks for the info=p. But remaking it for the other games in 6 months or longer when I might stop playing wildstar you have made it easy enough to redo them.
    BTW thanks for making ISboxer not sure I have got to say that yet =)
    I love med some keyclone action as well.