Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    If you expect slaves to loot, they'll need to be allowed to loot. This means that Loot is FFA or Round Robin. You'll also need to make sure your slaves are assisting before you try and have them IWT so they have a target to loot.
    Okay, thanks. Some quests don't just seem to have shared loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    1. You have disabled click to move.
    2. Your slaves have not assisted and thus don't have a target to interact with
    3. There's no room to IWT. This sometimes happens with large mobs that block your character's view, but is usually due to other environmental obstacles {awnings, trees, boxes in the way}. Try moving the toon in question - I usually do this by sending the follow command or my move all keys {strafe or back} just to try and nudge everyone into a better position.
    I have IWT set to mouse button 5 in ISBoxer. I do forget to assist sometimes, though. Would it work if I bind both assist and IWT to the same key?
    Last edited by Dessor : 05-08-2014 at 11:14 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dessor View Post
    Okay, thanks. Some quests don't just seem to have shared loot.
    Yes, shared loot for quest items is fairly new and I'm sure there's still quests that didn't get the memo this time around.

I have IWT set to mouse button 5 in ISBoxer. I do forget to assist sometimes, though. Would it work if I bind both assist and IWT to the same key?
    It would, but I'd still suggest having an additional, separate assist key because sometimes you will want them to assist but not interact. There's quests where you need to use an item on a mob while it's at a certain health level, before engaging or on its corpse. If your slaves automatically interact, they could end up ruining your chance to get a quest update.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _