Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Best Group?

Default Best Group?

What is your best group setup? i am thinking of trying a melee goup. But don't know how viable it is going to be. Can anyone provided some input?

/Quilo

Not many SWTOR players looking here it seems

I'll reply, but I think it's a matter of 2 things: personal preference, and how "deep" you want to go into configuring your group.

One of my "melee" groups consisted of Tank: Shadow, DPS: 2 Sentinels, and Healer: Sage. I'd have to look into how they were specced, but that group tore through everything. But you need to have a good understanding on how to configure your characters and set up rotations. I did find sentinels very easy to control their focus because you can always just whack the mob with your basic slash to build focus. I never had energy issues.

Most people however find it difficult to control 3 different classes. I don't think it's hard, but I do admit that my healer just stood there. Because of the way I play, I never was able to allow my healer to fight and then stop to heal in time. It never was an issue after I leveled up because my DPS burned stuff quickly. I had other melee groups (and some ranged) that didn't have pure DPS in the DPS slots and while it was effective, I found the fights were longer and it would take me longer to clear missions, etc.

Hope that helps, feel free to AMA.