Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Diablo 3 Keyclone help please

Hello, I've just picked up keyclone for use while dual-boxing Diablo 3. I figured out how to get the program to open up both of my diablo 3 clients but i can't figure out how to make it so I can control both client windows at the same time. Anyone have a good guide or any advice on how to set this up correctly?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

*I did search all over youtube and google. All I could find was videos of people actually playing. One video I found helped me get Keyclone to launch both diablo 3 applications but it didn't explain how to make it so you can control both windows at the same time.

I don't think that Diablo 3 is possible to control via KeyClone. You spend 99.999% of your time using the mouse in Diablo 3, and to my knowledge KeyClone does not have real-time mouse broadcasting support. Keys might work, but again without full mouse support you aren't going to be aiming your abilities as you're broadcasting the keys to activate them.

IMHO if you purchased KeyClone solely for playing Diablo 3 you should ask for a refund.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

What do you recommend I use for d3?

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthyzero View Post
    What do you recommend I use for d3?
    Both Googling "Diablo III multiboxing" and looking at the Diablo III sub-forum on this site point toward ISBoxer.