Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default grouping with randoms

I just noticed this people love disc priest boxers lol. Ive been queing dungeons to level faster and let me tell you something. Tanks when they see two disc priests just go all out balls to the wall pulling a quarter of the dungeon at times. Most ask me if its ok i say wth go for it lol. Random hots if needed but mostly i just out dps everyone on meters and keep the group alive that way. I think i have found my new raid team lol.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

do you do lfd with 2 or 4?
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

right now i do it with 2 disc priests and honestly its a friggin blast. Once i fully comeback i might just do it with 4 and let a random tank so if he sucks i can boot him haha. I mean at lvl 69 i cleared utgarde keep with just two disc priests so i mean the potential is there.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Also keep in mind that Blizzard doesn't try very hard to balance things until the end-game level. You might be kicking arse in this level range, suck next level range, kicking arse next, etc.

Yea I've run into that a little bit with nana in the 80-85 range. Still good dps and heals I just run out of mana faster now.