Rated Arena Member

Default 4x Boomkins + Healer 2k+

Hey Guys

This is not multiboxing, but take a look, it might be interresting
    He is streaming right now.

http://www.twitch.tv/gladiatorsupatease

/Selz

Rated Arena Member

Stream is over now, I hope you got to see it.
    Otherwise keep an eye out for the stream.

The same guy has a vid out where they play double boomkin + enhance in 3s and literally 1 shot someone. Not very familiar with boomkins myself, but whenever I tried them I had the idea they were fairly complex to manage due to being so heavily proc dependant (which is far from being an educated guess). All I know is that if you play as dps with a boomkin in 2s, it feels as if you play with a healer that has sick dps.

On paper they have a lot of + for multiboxing 4 of them, no idea if its even possible to get it working though.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

No doubt the team has potential, playing it with shaman to have tremor and allowing him to stealth to have an advantage against rogue teams, or even 5 dps would be fun with rogue to have 4x cloak of shadows. Is there anyone with a fully geared boomkin team? I'd love to see them in action maybe I'll make a team myself then for summer and give them a shot in arenas, however I need confirmation that the mechanics aren't too complex for multiboxing. Then I have to find a way to make them work in 5s