Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Question World first all achievements

So this guy comes on the eu facebook page for wow and says he has world first for all.. but then in his feat of strength he has realm first all classes and the same for professions, he said he multiboxed 12 chars on diff battle.nets then merged them.. but how did he manage all that on the day Mop came out?!

Here he is:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...BE/achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    So this guy comes on the eu facebook page for wow and says he has world first for all.. but then in his feat of strength he has realm first all classes and the same for professions, he said he multiboxed 12 chars on diff battle.nets then merged them.. but how did he manage all that on the day Mop came out?!

Here he is:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...BE/achievement
    People used to buy accounts with lot of achievements on them and then merge them into their accounts. You were able to do this even though the owners names didnt match. This was before battle.net though, but I wouldnt be surprised if there was something sinister afoot.

I just put two of my accounts on my wifes battle.net and gained 12k achive points I went from 6k to 18k. She is pve only except some old school 2008 stuff.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 04-19-2014 at 07:31 PM

Total Completed
    2057 / 2057 (100%)

heh.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

This is as far as I know the 'official' list with legit achievements.

Not sure if there is a bug with bnet, but apparently there are still tons of unmerged accounts around that are being sold by the dodgy spammers we all see every day in trade chat. Those are stolen (hacked) accounts from people who never returned to the game and from before the current bnet, and you can merge those with your bnet account (which is fraud and bannable obviously). Those accounts might contain some rare/unobtainable achievements/mounts/feat of strengths/titles and obviously if they become part of your bnet account you acquire those as well. Don't think they last long though as this should be pretty obvious to detect.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I asked him and he said he had guild members to help him.. still fishy to me..

Last edited by Sam DeathWalker : 04-21-2014 at 08:30 PM

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Sam venturing into new markets ... gonna stay awake for another hour to see the replies!
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!