Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: PoS High Sec

Default PoS High Sec

Alright so you guys seem to have been in eve much longer than I have stuck around. I want to get into the research/invention aspect of the game, I have a decent capitol to invest and know that I wont get profit right away but I would like someone that can sit down with me and figure this out (maybe we can share the station in exchange for your help or I can pay you isk for your time).

What I want to do is either set up a med to large station and start making money with it in high sec.

I know that requires a lot of prep work and thats what i need help, when i google all i get is people saying that its not worth it unless you mine a moon & so forth and so on but no one explains in depth how actually work toward making isk and what skills need trained or anything like that. As I have said in other threads I have multiple accounts that I can run research and things on ( i have a vew BPOs that are low low low teir stuff and a bunch of BPCs of drones and a few ships ).

If anyone is willing to work with me on this or maybe give me an idea as to were to start (other than throwing the PoS up and learning as i go) I would be greatful. If not I will just stick to mining lol

From what I know hisec POS's are pretty much only for research at this point. See: http://www.eve-guides.com/poss/empirepos.php

You might want to wait until after the summer expansion though to start anything as this is an "indy expansion" that will change a lot of things around. Stockpile and pay attention to the dev blogs about changes.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Yeah i noticed the changes thats why i was hoping to find someone to partner up with before they actually hit.