Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Sorta back in the swing of things

Well i came back to boxing two accounts to get the hang of it. I used raf and started a month and a half ago. I now have on my pvp server 10 lvl 85s on two accounts and now working on my pve side. Im hoping to finish this before the end of raf. Then who knows i might bring on the other 6 dormant accounts to raf all them to 85. I gotta get done with setting all accounts and toons to 90 before wod. Only thing i need to know is what should i do for professions. If i am going to have 70 toons on a pvp server and same with with the pve side should i do alot of alchs or tailors or should i wait till wod to see what the professions yield then.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

I don't think you can beat Engineering when it comes to PvP.

You may also want to hold out for more profession information from WoD before dumping a ton of money into something that may change. /shrug

Engineering is always fun

ehcing is always been good at start of xpac if you have five of them can make a sweet gold from the quest greens (if nothing changes)
    Last edited by Khatovar : 04-14-2014 at 12:29 AM Reason: font color

Yea good idea i might have to make enchanters and engineers. As well i will see what the professions will have in store for later use in wod. This might sway me into other avenues as well. I do know tho i will have every profession maxed at least so i know i can get anything done for free lol. Oh well not free time time and more time.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I don't think you can beat Engineering when it comes to PvP.

You may also want to hold out for more profession information from WoD before dumping a ton of money into something that may change. /shrug
    ^This. Professions will worthless for combat.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/13423478/#professions

Professions

Some of our goals with Professions in Warlords of Draenor are to make them more of a personal choice, and less of a mandatory “min/max” selection. To that end, we're removing the direct combat benefits of Professions.

Last edited by Fat Tire : 04-15-2014 at 08:52 AM

shame as I levelled so many engineers!