Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

I can confirm that EICO has a percentage requirement for CTA based on total members of the corp. In my case I had 12 characters which are part of the corp. They added to the number based on the requirement. It was a big issue for many of us multiboxers because most all our toons were indy specific. I had to start training combat on many of my toons in order to comply. Lucky things worked out how they did because I never actually got my miners to a combat level before we were kicked out.

I never had a problem with Talyn until one of their directors revoked our clones and set my PI planets tax to 100% despite me using those planets to supply them with over a billion worth of construction blocks to build their station. We were looking for a better home mostly based on the CTA requirement which put many of us in a big disadvantage. If you are a multiboxer I would avoid EICO. That is my opinion from my personal experience. Talyn was a cool corp to play with until they turned on us with vengeance.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Konflikt, just for clarification, are you a multiboxer yourself or are you a solo player looking to recruit multiboxers on this forum? There's technically no rules in place that prohibit you from recruiting multiboxers on this forum as a solo player, but generally speaking, multiboxers like to stick with other multiboxers when gaming and it'd be nice to make that information known.

I've heard New Eden (?) can be a vicious place with many that should not, and cannot, be trusted.

I am a multiboxer, I've downgraded from 16 accounts to only 6 now though.

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    I can confirm that EICO has a percentage requirement for CTA based on total members of the corp. In my case I had 12 characters which are part of the corp. They added to the number based on the requirement. It was a big issue for many of us multiboxers because most all our toons were indy specific. I had to start training combat on many of my toons in order to comply. Lucky things worked out how they did because I never actually got my miners to a combat level before we were kicked out.

I never had a problem with Talyn until one of their directors revoked our clones and set my PI planets tax to 100% despite me using those planets to supply them with over a billion worth of construction blocks to build their station. We were looking for a better home mostly based on the CTA requirement which put many of us in a big disadvantage. If you are a multiboxer I would avoid EICO. That is my opinion from my personal experience. Talyn was a cool corp to play with until they turned on us with vengeance.
    As is required by alliances when your corp left EICO, we were required by our alliance command to revoke your contracts because you were now neutrals. This % requirement of the Corp in EICO only counts for mains and not alts. It has been like this for the past 3 months. If you were told differently I am sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Konflikt View Post
    As is required by alliances when your corp left EICO, we were required by our alliance command to revoke your contracts because you were now neutrals. This % requirement of the Corp in EICO only counts for mains and not alts. It has been like this for the past 3 months. If you were told differently I am sorry.
    The clone revoking and planet pi tax to 100% was done by Ipex before we even left EICO. EICO gave us time to leave but Ipex had lost his mind and even tried shooting our POS before we took them down with his caps while we were still BLUE. You were in Germany so you missed it. If EICO changed their requirement that's great. Before we left they wanted a % based on Total corp numbers and that includes alts.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

I noticed TALYN has moved from immensea to Oasa and have joined up with IRC. any changes you want to make to your recruitment post?