Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 24

Default Rhongomiant Legion Industries - Nullsec PVP and Industry multiboxer corp recruiting!

Rhongomaint Legion Industries [RHLEI] is a 0.0 sov based corp looking for active members.

We have a close knit base of members who have been playing eve for several years. We're in it for the long haul. At this time, we would like to expand that base. We are currently involved in various nullsec activities including ratting, mining, industry, and much pew pew. Miners with razor-sharp teeth, if you will. A good number of us in the corporation are ISBoxer users, and we always love to have more!

RHLEI is a member corporation of The Explicit Alliance, who is a member of the Drone Region Federation.

Why Join RHLEI/XPLCT? We provide:

• Solid and time-tested alliance and corporation leadership.
    • SRP for Alliance Fleets
    • Nullsec ISK earning opportunities
    • Superb FCs & Daily PVP
    • IT Services - Forums, Mumble, Wiki, Mobile Fleet Notifications
    • Great allies!
    • Multiple multiboxers in the corp which can provide experience/support for your multiboxing needs.
    • Ore buyback programs and mining boosts
    • Dudes to chill with, mine with, pew with
    • Game Nights (Counterstrike, Minecraft, etc.)

What we ask of our members:

• Full account no-expiry API key(s)
    • Minimum 10mil SP on ONE pilot, but I'm willing to make exceptions for multiboxers
    • Strat OP attendance when available (hardly ever)
    • Some PVP activity (we don't have a metric set up, but don't expect to only pve all the time)

If you would like to discuss joining RHLEI please contact us in this thread, or our in-game public channel (RLI PUB) for more information!

Hope to hear from you soon, and fly safe o7
    Last edited by EaTCarbS : 01-07-2016 at 05:04 AM
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Multibox miners are especially welcome. We buy your ore. We have great boosts. All you have to do is mine and make tons of isk.

Please contact me with more details about the Corp.. i have a fleet of 6 miners.. i can get going again..

I am just starting out in EVE. Haven't started multiboxing yet. I would really like to join a corp though. I'll join your chat channel in game. Maybe I'll be seeing you around Carbs!
    You better Trek yourself before you wreck yourself!

Right on folks, I'll look forward to chatting in-game.

Recruitment is still open!

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Interested in a complete noob that plays maybe 2 nights a week and can provide hours of entertainment by asking dumb questions? I may be your guy!
    Join our public channel! I usually hang out on the d-b.com and isboxer channels, you may be able to catch me there as well. look for Chalithra Lathar

I was that same noob for a long time. I am still that noob to a lesser extent now. There is so much to learn in Eve.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

I had fun chatting with y'all the other day! Fun bunch. Everyone was really helpful answering all my noob quesitons.
    You better Trek yourself before you wreck yourself!