Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 24

Svpernova you will be happy with RHLEI. It's a great place to have your characters.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

corps like bni arent very good for new and aspiring multiboxers. we have way more assets than other players and it requires a bit more for some people to get settled. an alliance like hero is the new comers to null and they will be getting kicked back and forth quite a bit before they settle down.

a renter corp / alliance or joining a nullsec pet corp will probably be a better option, but there are requirements to such arrangements.

there are pros and cons of pretty much everything.

Id say the main benefit for a multiboxer joining us is the company of other boxers. We have about 10 or so people who are actively boxing, and we understand and can help/work with the certain issues that pertain to our play style.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Holy crap you guys are on the far far edge of the map. I think I'd need like 5 midpoints to get a carrier out there.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganti View Post
    Holy crap you guys are on the far far edge of the map. I think I'd need like 5 midpoints to get a carrier out there.
    yea we are, which is also a part of what makes it a good place to live. not too many roams come through, but we're still close enough to places like venal to pew pew stuff.

I assume you have jump bridge access from BoT?
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

I'm sure we could get access if we needed to. We currently don't use any BOT infrastructure.

Quote Originally Posted by rrfarmer View Post
    lol, I love it.

Hai there,

I'm new to the forums, but I've been playing EVE a few years. I more or less succesfully multibox a setup of 8 indy toons (all can fly one type of covert ops ships and/or cloaky haulers and/or are jump capable (carrier/blops/JF/Rorq)).
    However, with certain changes coming - that the CEO of the Alliance I'm currently in has announced - I've began looking to other fronts. Especially since our area has been increasingly more volatile in the past year. Don't get me wrong, I respect people around me as much as they are due and I hold no illusions that there isn't a corp/alliance out there who doesn't have it's share of douchebaggery involved.

I'm not a person that decides "on the fly", so what I need is information. Lots of it. Where, how, why, etc.. truesec of systems, stations, putting up POSes/how many, ice belts, how many systems, what kind of planets (access to plasma - yes/no, currently I'm in the "no" boat)

Can also be done privately if someone gives me an in-game name. I'll mail you from an inconspicuous (sp?) char to talk it over.