Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Guild Wars (1)

Default Guild Wars (1)

Hello Dual-Boxing community,

First and foremost, I will get this little tidbit of information across: I am a total newb at this ;D
    Just recently I bought Keyclone, on a quest to dominate my Guild Wars 1 campaign by storm. However I quickly came across a daunting wall that threatens to stop my Keyclone(ing) career: The simple lack of tutorials for this software, excluding those on WoW. Unfortunately these tutorials don't relate much to what I want (or so I believe), and so I was wondering if someone would be willing to hand-hold me through the setup of a game that is not WoW, so I may learn how to do this without flailing my arms in bewilderment every time Keyclone stumbles me .

Sincerest thanks for reading this comment, I hope to get back to some generous 'boxer on this topic soon.

Blog Entries

I will have to look into this, I used to MB GW1, but it's been years. I know I have the dual launcher proggy still on one of many errant Hard Drives, but IIRC, I think the way they had GW1 set up, was that you could only send commands to one game at a time. I could be wrong on that though. I have used KC though to box other games, like Champions online, City of Heroes, etc. (Of course COH is no more).

I also think, and I could be wrong, but NCsoft, frowned on boxing at one point for GW1. Not sure if that has changed or not. I mostly used the other account as a huge bank. I'll try and dig up what I can this week, but I can't promise anything, have real life issues going on right now, and my time is scattered between my wife, my Gmaw who is at home on Hospice, and trying to get everything done and transferred for when she goes.

Stephen
    "You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the
    point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth
    - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin
    Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War