Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Quote Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
    What would make Monks viable or not viable? I am leaning towards Monks, Shaman, or Druids. I want to be competitive as possible.
    Thoughts?
    Ring of Peace no longer Silence or Disarm enemies. It now incapacitates targets in the area for 3 seconds, or until the target takes damage. The ability now shares Diminishing Returns with all other Mesmerize effects.

Fists of Fury no longer stuns a target more than once per cast.

I'd say hello bright future for melee shamans, although we dont know anything about the numbers yet, I'd say enhance and ele shamans will once again be very strong for multiboxing, a good bunch of annoying cc gets removed while shamans level 100 talents are really good for multiboxing purpose. A 5 minute cd totem healing your team while dealing damage and the possibility of having a glyph for sham rage to reduce another 30% incoming damage will extremely boost our survivability especially against any rogue team in 5s where the smokebomb plays a critical role

stormblast oneshots also passively benefit from instant heals getting nerfed and with aoe ccs getting toned down grounding totem will once again actually be useful, ability wise it looks so much better than mop for us although I'm afraid that they will nerf cooldown stacking for enhance a bit, from what I've heard blizzard recognized stormblast+cooldowns as a problem so I'm actually praying for them to not do anything about it
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 04-16-2014 at 03:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    Ring of Peace no longer Silence or Disarm enemies. It now incapacitates targets in the area for 3 seconds, or until the target takes damage. The ability now shares Diminishing Returns with all other Mesmerize effects.

Fists of Fury no longer stuns a target more than once per cast.

I'd say hello bright future for melee shamans, although we dont know anything about the numbers yet, I'd say enhance and ele shamans will once again be very strong for multiboxing, a good bunch of annoying cc gets removed while shamans level 100 talents are really good for multiboxing purpose. A 5 minute cd totem healing your team while dealing damage and the possibility of having a glyph for sham rage to reduce another 30% incoming damage will extremely boost our survivability especially against any rogue team in 5s where the smokebomb plays a critical role

stormblast oneshots also passively benefit from instant heals getting nerfed and with aoe ccs getting toned down grounding totem will once again actually be useful, ability wise it looks so much better than mop for us although I'm afraid that they will nerf cooldown stacking for enhance a bit, from what I've heard blizzard recognized stormblast+cooldowns as a problem so I'm actually praying for them to not do anything about it

The prob i think ele is going to have as with all casters is the cast time added to all spells even shock's feels like its going to be a good Melee xpac to be fair

{other posts}

Monks i been trying to get to work and they just do not work with boxing the moment does not stack well and before you know it you got Clones rolling all over the place really painful class to play

Pallys look a good choice what i read and what i played at the weekend with a pac beta key.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    The prob i think ele is going to have as with all casters is the cast time added to all spells even shock's feels like its going to be a good Melee xpac to be fair
    cast time on shocks? all I know is frost shock no longer shares cooldown with other shocks

thus far only a couple of instant casts (heals) got 1,5 sec cast time and any effects like NS/pom cant make cc abilities instant anymore which is the only downside for shamans, although I prefer not having NS hex over mages doing pom ring

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    cast time on shocks? all I know is frost shock no longer shares cooldown with other shocks

thus far only a couple of instant casts (heals) got 1,5 sec cast time and any effects like NS/pom cant make cc abilities instant anymore which is the only downside for shamans, although I prefer not having NS hex over mages doing pom ring

oh ya i the interview wrong sorry about that.

i olny had a 20mins in beta before they "shutdown" the server when they find out keys worked already. shammys was a class i did not try.
    Last edited by ebony : 04-16-2014 at 11:44 PM

downsides thus far we lose ns hex and that chainheal+echo thing since its reworked and chainheal seems to lose healingpower with each jump for non resto specs,

http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=17364/stormstrike

holy shit ss down to 180% weapon damage thats not good

#edit

Yeah I read them, but take Stormstrike for example, WoWDB says that it's 180% in WoD, when its 380% on live, also bad datamine?
    Those are ~equal, actually. 1% WD in WoD isn't the same as 1% WD in MoP. There were major changes to the way AP converts to WD.

well then no problem

edit #2

any plans to buff ele single target in wod since our cleave got nerfed also searing totem is boring when is that being removed
    Yes. Not removing Searing Totem because it's iconic, useful, is movement DPS, and acts as a platform for totem gameplay.
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 05-01-2014 at 05:58 AM