Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 33 of 33

Here is a good read! somthing a lot of people don't realize.. the guys that were a big part of vanilia WoW started Carbine.. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wil.../1100-6419736/
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

Espers are supposedly the closest thing to a priest (so a lot of people who like traditional healers try them) but then they have a very slow combo point building move.

To me combo points and casters are a terrible clunky combination.

Fortunately rapidfire shooting or a slow aimed shot is more my style so my first toon at launch is going to be a spellslinger.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Espers are supposedly the closest thing to a priest (so a lot of people who like traditional healers try them) but then they have a very slow combo point building move.

To me combo points and casters are a terrible clunky combination.

Fortunately rapidfire shooting or a slow aimed shot is more my style so my first toon at launch is going to be a spellslinger.
    Im thinking Spellslingers might be great for boxing as well.. at level 15 they get a spell that does damage to enemies in the telegraph and heals allies in it. So it might work out to be a great boxer friendly healing/dps class. I Believe that Espers are the only class with "targeted heals" though
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )