Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 33

Default Wildstar: If you want to know about Wildstar....

This guys youtube page has helped sell me on Wildstar. I already knew i liked the game from playing in the last two beta weekends, but the game has so much to it that it can be overwhelming! His videos cleared a lot of things up for me AND got me even more excited for the games release! For example, in most MMOs that have housing.. it can be kind of "bla" to me.. EQ2s was the best for me.. it was very useful. But this game is taking Housing to a whole other level.. and rather than try to explain it.. its a good place to start, even if you think you don't care about housing.. im willing to bet you will like what Wildstar is doing with it!

Housing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-P...PhX_N88t1BYxZ1

His page
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHW...bfzPagu3AuzwGQ

This game is boxable BTW.. I dont think it will be easy to box dungeons..but there will be the same benefits to boxing world PvE ( maybe even PvP )..even if its just to get rich or support a main toon raider.. if you watch his videos, you can imagine why. For example.. having 5+ toons with houses. Even solo players will have incentive to create alts just so they can have access to more shit you can put on a housing plot. ( he is not a boxer btw )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

This a great review of Wildstar.. read it! http://www.ausgamers.com/features/read/3427095

Also.. free weekend beta keys for you don't have to preorder to try it! http://www.curse.com/betas/contest-3...a-key-giveaway

note to mods: if you want to combine my two threads, thats cool.. just wanted to keep new info i discover here and just re-plugged the free beta keys here.. which i think needed attention in that other thread.

The game looks good and its boxable. I will be trying to beta this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal View Post
    The game looks good and its boxable. I will be trying to beta this weekend.
    If you need any help setting things up..let me know.. PM me. I'm still figuring stuff out myself, but i have ISboxer working for following and assisting pretty good for my needs.. i can get you on my private vent and guide you through some stuff if you want
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 04-04-2014 at 06:09 PM

Blog Entries

very nice.
    RiP 10 box team! - Failarena. US -
    Current Team - TBC - Duo-Boxing |Warlock/Priest
    2v2 arenas and battle grounds!

multiboxing live @ http://twitch.tv/sethlan youtube @ https://youtube.com/sethlan

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    If you need any help setting things up..let me know.. PM me. I'm still figuring stuff out myself, but i have ISboxer working for following and assisting pretty good for my needs.. i can get you on my private vent and guide you through some stuff if you want
    A very generous offer and I may take you up on it if I decide to box it. I currently only have one license and will wait until closer to launch to make a decision on whether to box it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal View Post
    A very generous offer and I may take you up on it if I decide to box it. I currently only have one license and will wait until closer to launch to make a decision on whether to box it or not.
    keep an eye out on the wildstar site.. almost every week there is a weekend beta key give away going on.. so you can try to box it for free. Ebony tried it for free, but didn't like it. But I think when more boxers try it and get it working as well as i have, it will win more people over.. its very boxable.. almost as easy as WoW IMO, as far as controlling characters. World PvE and PvE will be easy to box.. dungons/raids might be very challenging due to the heavy use of movement mechanics. Im sure someone will figure out a way to conquer harder content though. You just have to give it a chance..tweak keymaps and such.

I grabbed two beta keys for the next Wildstar Beta (this weekend).

Can hopefully get a few hours to check it out (between toddler and 6 month old...don't have two kids, one is easy but two is a killer!)

Any quick tips on ISBoxer setup?
    Intel 3930k | Asus P9X79 LE | 16GB Ram | Nvidia GTX 980 Ti | 240gb SSD | 2x1TB Raid 0 | AMH A399U 40" 4K Monitor | Logitech G19| Zboard Fang Gamepad | Logitech G602 |

SWToR - 2 box - Shadow and Sage - Shelved when Australian servers moved to the US.
    Everquest 2 - 4 box - Bruiser, Swashbuckler, Dirge and Warden - on sabbatical.
    Diablo 3 - 3 box - Barbarian, Monk and Crusader - got bored.
    Wildstar - 2 box - Stalker+Medic and Engineer+Spellslinger - punched out after the first month.

I'm single-boxing WildStar currently. I would expect that you could set up ISBoxer using the "WoW" choice in the setup wizard. Dual-boxing should be easy at lower levels (Less than 15) and become enormously difficult at 15 and above because of the necessity to be constantly moving, and I don't think /follow will successfully move the slave out of danger.

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris View Post
    I would expect that you could set up ISBoxer using the "WoW" choice in the setup wizard.
    Definitely just select "Other" because it is not WoW and it doesn't make sense to apply the WoW-specific options to WildStar (e.g. Config.WTF, WoW macros, etc). It will still use the MMO-Standard config style by default.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start