Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Item Reprocessing changes comming in Summer Expansion

Greetings fellow Capsuli,

This weeks update brings news of significant change to your income, if you draw said income from the reprocessing of items looted during missioning or refining of hi-sec ores. As of the Summer expansion, 100% refining/reprocessing in hi-sec stations will exist only as a fond memory.

Within the new system, max refining/reprocessing in a high-sec station [with all level 5 refining/reprocessing skills] is being reduced to 0.69575%, or 0.72358% with max skills and a 4% implant.

I haven't poured over the documentation in detail yet, but from what I've skimmed, you can achieve 100% refining efficiency with a POS with less than max skills. But I don't think the same applies to item reprocessing at a POS [even with max skills], unless I missed something.

This link details changes to the systems as they stand: reprocess-all-the-things

There's also an 85+ page forum discussing these proposed changes: Forum-link

Just getting the word out early so no one gets blind-sided by this.

ina nutshell, item refining will net you about 30% less minerals after summer expansion with current 100% refining skills.
    for refining rocks, you will get roughly the same minerals with current skills after the summer expansion. this is with RE5 and a 2% implant
    with full skills, that includes, specific rock reprocessing 5 and a 4% implant, you will be netting roughly 10-15% more minerals in refining from a regular station

in a minmitar station, its 10% more

ore compression will be increased because module compression will no longer be viable due to the item preprocessing nerf.
    it will also be instantaneous and will no longer require blueprints.

tldr http://themittani.com/features/repro...revamps-summer