Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default First World Problems

My fourth account was upgraded online.

So I have 3 packets to unwrap, when I get inside there's another cellophaned box, and a long code I'll have to put in.

But each D3 account needs to be on separate email addresses, so I attempt to login to my accounts - after multiple attempts to login, which included being IP blocked from the battle.net site, I found out my account was locked due to suspicious activity!

So password reset, but oh no I don't remember my email passwords - so I had to recover each of the email passwords, then recover each of the battle.net account passwords, then go through the pain of unwrapping each game and inputting the code.

That was so much more painful then it had to be..

Blog Entries

The pain...
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I was slightly disappointed when I saw the picture, having seen the standard of your amazing photo's on this site before. Your boxes are not aligned properly!

Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I was slightly disappointed when I saw the picture, having seen the standard of your amazing photo's on this site before. Your boxes are not aligned properly!
    Had I waited till I got home, instead of my office desk - I could have stood them up against some black velvet backdrop and had some dramatic lighting .. hah

I agree terrible picture lets hope you get better before your friends wedding, Think you need a lot more practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranny817 View Post
    I agree terrible picture lets hope you get better before your friends wedding, Think you need a lot more practice.
    boo

Use + in the mail address you use.
    For example, lets say my email is abcd@gmail.com and I want 4 diablo accounts (hence 4 b.net accounts) all using this email.
    When I create the bnet accounts I use the emails abcd+diablo1@gmail.com, abcd+diablo2@gmail.com, abcd+diablo3@gmail.com and abcd+diablo4@gmail.com. this will register as different email in blizzard, but will cause all emails to be sent to abcd@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    Use + in the mail address you use.
    For example, lets say my email is abcd@gmail.com and I want 4 diablo accounts (hence 4 b.net accounts) all using this email.
    When I create the bnet accounts I use the emails abcd+diablo1@gmail.com, abcd+diablo2@gmail.com, abcd+diablo3@gmail.com and abcd+diablo4@gmail.com. this will register as different email in blizzard, but will cause all emails to be sent to abcd@gmail.com
    It's worth noting that this is specifically a feature of gmail e-mail addresses, and does NOT apply to 99.99999% other mail hosts.

Another trick you can use with gmail is dots. if you have abcd@gmail.com, you will also receive the emails from abc.d@gmail.com, ab.cd@gmail.com, a.b.c.d@gmail.com, etc.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    It's worth noting that this is specifically a feature of gmail e-mail addresses, and does NOT apply to 99.99999% other mail hosts.

Another trick you can use with gmail is dots. if you have abcd@gmail.com, you will also receive the emails from abc.d@gmail.com, ab.cd@gmail.com, a.b.c.d@gmail.com, etc.
    Huh are you sure about that? Back in the day when gmail was still invite only I registered a whole bunch of names and set them up with forwards. One of them was myfirstnamemylastname@gmail.com. The only other dude in the world with the same name like me (family) mailed me a while later if it was fine if he registered myfirstname.mylastname@gmail.com. Ever since we both use our own, even happen to send emails to eachother now and then.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Huh are you sure about that?
    Yes, we're sure about that.