Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Is there any software that can help me?

The game: Earth and Beyond.
    The problem: Character movement inside stations

I use autohotkey for the few things I need to automate (selling goods, joining formations in space (/follow basically), etc). But, there is one thing autohotkey can't help me with: Movement once I dock in a station. Why? Each E&B window requires focus to accept keyboard or mouse input. Navigation itself can be accomplished with mouse, keyboard, or a combination of both. Is there any software, parts of isboxer, some app I've not heard of, that can get around the 'window needs focus to accept input' issue? Yes, I realize this was primarily put in to *stop* multiboxers, but...it sure would make life a million times simpler.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dat1guy View Post
    Yes, I realize this was primarily put in to *stop* multiboxers, but...it sure would make life a million times simpler.

Thanks!
    If something was put into a game specifically to stop multiboxers, then you won't find a way around it here. As the Site Rules here state, this is a TOS-compliant site.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Fair enough, I should mention, E&B is not sold or supported by any company in the world since 2004. There is an emulator for it, and they don't care about multiboxing. In fact, they support it as a way to get around some of the game's more annoying limitations. The reason the emu team don't just remove the restriction is because modification of the client is actually illegal under the game's EULA. Making an emulator (once the original went offline), amusingly, is not.

If you are one of the few that purchased it in the 2 year period between 2002-2004 then its ok to use an emulator. If not, then you are not the legal owner of the game.

I think you have to wait something like 70 years after authors death otherwise.