Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Planning to Multibox in EVE

Hello everyone! o/
    A few years ago I did some multiboxing with 5 Shamans in World of Warcraft.

Now after playing some years EVE I saw some YouTube Videos of people multiboxing Incursions.
    I really really like to get used to multi boxing again, but I have no idea how to pay for let's say 5 more accounts (already have two without any slots left and in an npc null-sec corp that is constantly wardeced).

Is it possible to get 5 more accounts and make them self sufficient after 1 month of training? Can you give me any tips how to earn enough ISK within the first month with a group of 5 boxes? I do have some billion ISK's lying around. But all I could afford right now would be 5 Accounts with 1 Month of Game-time and some ISK for some ships.

Maybe by joining an SOV 0.0 alliance and doing anomaly ratting with spider tanked Domis or something?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

- Tronnic.

With 5-7 accounts ratting in null I doubt you'll get more than 200m isk/hr. Plex prices are through the roof right now, so id wager you'd have to rat about 30 hours a month just to plex. May as well get a second job and spend that money on subs at that rate.

WHs and Incursions will get you more isk, but of course there is a much larger barrier of entry, not to mention initial investment.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

you have many choice to earn isk

with 5 accounts so it s 15 perso who can be use at 100%

you can use all the time spend with 15 for PI, for research ( me/pe/copy/invention ) with 150 lines.

for exemple, with an archon BPO, each ME level is +1 month so you are quite .... and time is working for you.
    for a nyx, it s +2 months each ME level.
    90 PI plantes in 0.0 ( all without taxes ) would pay you a huge part of your plex.

you can have 150 lines productions too.
    so build a lot of things ... small T1 to huge SC.

I went down the PI route when I was running 5 accounts, so *only* 15 characters worth of planets.

Yes, it made decent ISK but it turned into a second job micro-managing the installations and the shipping the crap out and selling it.

Did it for a month or two and then stopped all PI!

I guess I'm to lazy for PI. Back then when I had 3 Accounts I had 6 PI characters. I did it one month and then stopped it. ^^
    The production stuff sounds interesting. I never produced a single piece in New Eden yet, not even in the Noob Trial Missions. Also did no mining (almost).

Still not really sure what I should do. I probably start small and add one after one and train them up for HQ incursions. I found an community that do accept multiboxers.

WRT PI, if you setup CC4s on planets in .2 or lower space with a nearby JC, you should be able to pretty easily manage periodically extracting P2s. I have it going on 2 chars right now and what I did (do not do this) is to setup moving P2 materials from char 1 to char 2 along with purchasing some materials so that char 2 can move stuff around to make P4s. Wow, what a hassle. Not only is moving stuff around all the time a hassle, but running around low-sec in a low-skilled indy is suicide.

Here's a doc that should help:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...kXyRsTN2zY/pub

So, do: Setup P2 chains with a CC4 near each other (ideally in the same system). The training barrier is low. Extract your stuff in an Epithal and work on core systems skills. Make sure that you have a JC nearby or you'll be chained to that system which is not fun. BEFORE YOU SETUP A CC MAKE SURE THAT THE POCO IS FRIENDLY!!!!!
    Do not: Setup P4 chains. It's a huge time sink and the money isn't that good...especially if you're dying periodically from pirates. Also, do not move all your product at once. Expect to die sometimes, so if you're going to die anyway, don't do it in a ship with 100m+ product.

I am currently evaluating doing this in WHs, but I need to learn more about it first. I suspect that the main issue will be managing moving stuff as WHs close, although I'm betting that it is safer than low sec.