Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Worgens

Default Worgens

Wow thats just so wrong lol. I have made 3 sets of worgen teams and this is what happens on all of them kind of weird if you ask me. The last quest that takes you out of stage one starter area to the trap they have your head and hands in dont accept it all at once. Why cause as they all will get it and complete it and get the cut screen of capturing a worgen only one actually gets the exp. Its strange when you hit the trap one hits level 8 and one stays at the same experience. So just a warning when you go to the church only turn in the kill 6 wolfs on one toon at a time this way you can get the experience credit on all of them.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Every time they fix one problem, another little problem pops up.

Yep and this one is annoying cause theres nothing you can do until your at darnassus because its a starter zone lol.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.