Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default WildStar – Pre-Order begins March 19th!

Name:  WildStar_Races.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  99.3 KB

Carbine’s new game, WildStar, is due to be released on June 3, 2014. The pre-order begins on March 19th and will gain you instant access to the beta along with a 3-day head start to log in prior to the release date. The cost is $60 for the Standard Edition or $75 for the Deluxe Edition with extra goodies. Both editions also come with pre-order bonuses such as a Rocket House model, Ship Trophy vanity item for your house, inventory bag, in-game title, and the ability to pre-register your characters and guild name online.

WildStar combines epic adventures of exploration and discovery with a stunning visual experience. Your multiboxing team will explore various regions on and around Planet Nexus, including ancient ruins, mystical forests, and unexplored moons. You’ll face enemies like cybernetically-enhanced monsters and hostile alien races. Your team can also participate in PvP battlegrounds, dungeons, and epic raids to put your combat skills to the ultimate test. Or, if questing is more your style, you’ll enjoy the multi-layered content, including battles, timed challenges, and discovering powerful ancient technology.

In WildStar, there are two groups of races – Dominion and Exile. The Dominion is the powerful interstellar empire who claimed Nexus for their own, whereas the Exile side is a rogue alliance of renegades, mercenaries, and refugees. You can select from unique races for your multiboxing team no matter which side you are on.

Dominion Races:
    • Cassian – established the Dominion
    • Draken – badass warriors
    • Chua – mischievous inventors
    • Mechari – killing machines

Exile Races:

• Humans – looking for a new place to settle down
    • Granok – galactic mercenaries
    • Aurin – forest dwellers
    • Mordesh – space zombies

There are six classes to choose from, depending on what style of play you want for your multiboxing team. Each class has skill-based abilities that can vary based on roles you want to focus on.
    • Warrior – primary resource is kinetic energy, which is generated by executing most normal attacks and gradually decays while you are both in and out of combat. Roles: Assault or Tank.
    • Esper - primary class-based resource is psi-points, which are generated by casting "builder" abilities and are consumed by "finisher" abilities. Roles: DPS or Healer.
    • Stalker - primary class-based resource is suit power, which starts at full and continuously regenerates. Suit power can drain rapidly in the course of executing the most powerful attacks. Roles: DPS or Tank.
    • Spellslinger - primary attributes are Finesse for pistol skill and feats of agility, as well as Insights for magic. Roles: DPS or Healer.
    • Medic - resource is Power Cores. Power Cores start at full and are consumed by powerful attacks and heals. Medics can use their basic attack or heal to generate Power Cores in combat, and once you leave combat, your cores will quickly restore to full. Roles: Healer or DPS.
    • Engineer - principal ability resource is Volatility, which is exclusively provided by your powerful weapon, The Launcher. Roles: DPS or Tank

Along with class, you can also choose a Path for your characters. You can choose be a Soldier, Scientist, Settler, or Explorer. Each Path has its own content and special rewards.

For further details on WildStar or to pre-order, click here.

What do you think of WildStar? Will you be multiboxing this game?

pre-order going live March 19st and first beta weekend Friday, March 21st - very tempting

In between pre-order going live and launch, there will be four beta partner weekends.
    While everyone else will be required to obtain a key to participate in the beta weekend, you will have immediate access to each event.

The currently scheduled weekends are:
    • Friday, March 21st, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, March 23rd, 11:59PM PDT
    • Friday, April 4th, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, April 6th, 11:59PM PDT
    • Friday, April 18th, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, April 20th, 11:59PM PDT
    • Friday, May 2nd, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, May 4th, 11:59PM PDT

All dates and times are subject to change, so please keep an eye on the WildStar website, Facebook, and Twitter for updates.

Eonar - EU

I check my emails everyday In hopes of a beta invite.. I think this will be the first MMO i have not received an invite. I will be doing two pre-orders for sure.. boxable or not!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I check my emails everyday In hopes of a beta invite.. I think this will be the first MMO i have not received an invite.
    I got an invite to participate in a stress test one weekend and that was it! I enjoyed the frenzy of the pre-order levelling in Tera but I lost enthusiasm for WildStar ages ago because of no beta invite. However I did just step down from my heroic 25 man group (10/14H, not too bad) and there is a certain gaming vacuum.

ISBoxer supports WildStar as of this morning; for those interested: http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.p...&t=4007#p25435

From my initial testing, looks like it should work fine
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

THANKS LAX!! Anyone know if you can have multi wildstar accounts on the same ncsoft account?

Anyone know if you can have multi wildstar accounts on the same ncsoft account?
    Seeing as how you can only have one Aion game attached to a single NCSoft account, I highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Seeing as how you can only have one Aion game attached to a single NCSoft account, I highly doubt it.
    Yea.. i just created a new one.. just trying to figure out macro commands now. google searches come up empty on what command are available.. i have tried /target and it seems to do nothing. all i have been able to do is /follow

Yea.. i just created a new one.. just trying to figure out macro commands now. google searches come up empty on what command are available.. i have tried /target and it seems to do nothing. all i have been able to do is /follow

there anit a lot

to target players in party there is "target" in the key binding (f1 f2 f3 etc) the same for assist

there no follow key binding though and i can not find the ui for macros so when i was playing last night i was adding follow in by hand every time i needed to follow

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    there anit a lot

to target players in party there is "target" in the key binding (f1 f2 f3 etc) the same for assist

there no follow key binding though and i can not find the ui for macros so when i was playing last night i was adding follow in by hand every time i needed to follow
    in the upper left corner of the screen..far left icon, is a drop down menu..it has the macro sub menu in it.

how many you playing? and what classes? I am trying to catch my medic up to my warrior..i leveled a warrior to 11 before lax got isboxer going.