Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default We have a Mercurio sighting

I talked to him today on KJ. He's still alive

Welcome back Merc!

Cool, the guy that started the macro thread tradition right?
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I talked to him today on KJ. He's still alive

Welcome back Merc!
    Screen shot or it didn't happen! <haha>

Awesome to hear ... now I hope he is ready to wipe on Flex

I may use my boosts to make a team back on KJ. I like having so many horde targets to blow up
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Gets boring after a while to be on an empty server, no matter how much of the other faction you have at your disposal to kill.

When I'm on my alliance multiboxing team on KJ and I go to the timeless isle, I feel like this bear:

It's just non stop horde who will stop for nothing, just going from boss to boss. It gets old, your hands start to hurt from spamming attack. And you max honor.

But I also have a hell of a lot of guys who are geared. If you go there with 5 you are gonna be hating life. 10 might be able to do ok.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Hey PvE freaks. I will be home most of the weeknd and ready to attempt some Flex. Let me know.

Where has he been? I miss wow but I just cannot come back after the removal of follow. Plus I am having too much fun in eve online and saving $75 a month in the process.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Hey came back after a RIFT holiday ... gearing up and making me look bad now