Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default hi im new here a few questions about multiboxing

hey i just found this i wanna start a 5 man team with multiboxing soon wil i be able to multibox with 5 shammy or 5 paladin in arena etc also when wod comes out wil this be updated? and where can i find good macro to set things up etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey32 View Post
    hey i just found this i wanna start a 5 man team with multiboxing soon wil i be able to multibox with 5 shammy or 5 paladin in arena etc
    You can multibox whatever class combination you'd like.

also when wod comes out wil this be updated?
    Will what be updated?

and where can i find good macro to set things up etc.
    The Macro sub-forum would probably be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    You can multibox whatever class combination you'd like.

Will what be updated?

The Macro sub-forum would probably be a good start.
    i mean wil isboxer also be able to use in the new xpack of wow? ye i know evrything works but how do i set up a healer how do i macro it i wanna test it first out on one of my accounts befor il buy it where can i find the macro for isboxer or dont you need macro?

you can setup healing many ways. one of them is like this.

Isboxer is updated often and works with every new expansion.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

thnx jack and wil it heal all party members when i pres the hotkey? in my team? or do i need to click on the party frame or wil it heal him auto target when i pres the heal key?

its not automatic. you have to direct it.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

ok and how about dps spells is there a video for?

go through the list of videos in Mirai's channel. there is not one named setting up dps. but it has some offense abilities. https://www.youtube.com/user/MiRaiPresents/videos

thnx jack and wil it heal all party members when i pres the hotkey? in my team? or do i need to click on the party frame or wil it heal him auto target when i pres the heal key?
    ok and how about dps spells is there a video for?
    It's as JackBurton said, there's a lot of setup involved and nothing is going to automatically and magically happen when you first log in to play. Multiboxing takes work if you want to be competitive at any current level of content (and even lower levels depending on what you're doing), regardless of what any anti-multiboxing haters will try to have you believe on [insert game]'s general forums.

For WoW, you should be starting here:
    http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Quick_Start_Guide

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    go through the list of videos in Mirai's channel. there is not one named setting up dps. but it has some offense abilities. https://www.youtube.com/user/MiRaiPresents/videos
    I haven't released a multiboxing video under that username for almost two years. The new channel is, and will continue to be, Multiboxology.

As some one who started multiboxing only very recently, I would suggest you watch as many clips on youtube as you can stand. Tutorials and also just dungeon/bg/arena clips. Try to see what is happening.
    Then, do a bit of research (not too much, you don't need the really complex stuff to start).
    Then, RAF yourself a trial account, get a trial ISboxer account and play with it. That costs you nothing, and gives you a chance to see if you think you'll enjoy it.
    Then if you do, you can take the plunge on 4 full accounts and an ISBoxer sub.
    <Aperture Science Academy> ~ Khaz'goroth (US/Oceanic)
    6x 5 Man Dungeon Teams (2 at 90, 4 at 85)

Diablo 3 - Dual Boxing:
    2x Wizards, 2x Witch Doctors

Check out my YouTube channel for some 'boxing vids!
    http://youtube.com/user/theOlz83