Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: New Multiboxer

moving out of stuff i have some easy to reach keybinds all but tank strafe left/right, ALL strafe left right, etc.
    useful everywhere, up through SoO

A runthrough broadcast all is nice to have also, to run through a boss with some big 1 shot cone aoe or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    I think most people on this site are of one accord with you. I remember I was ready to quit WoW at the start of Cata, as the game had pretty much taken the 'new expansion, race to max lvl, gear,get bored, roll another toon, rinse and repeat'. Multiboxing offers players an entirely new game effectively and if not that, then an entire new way to approach an old game. I've been fortunate enough to be able to recommend boxing to a lot of friends who were ready to walk away from the game...and they are still playing this game years later.

Welcome to the club brother
    inb4 zenga...

Just a quick question, are there any party frames that show party members secondary resource?
    (ie Monk's chi, Paladin's holy power, rogue/cat combo points, etc.)

Thanks.
    <Aperture Science Academy> ~ Khaz'goroth (US/Oceanic)
    6x 5 Man Dungeon Teams (2 at 90, 4 at 85)

Diablo 3 - Dual Boxing:
    2x Wizards, 2x Witch Doctors

Check out my YouTube channel for some 'boxing vids!
    http://youtube.com/user/theOlz83

Just a quick question, are there any party frames that show party members secondary resource?
    I don't think that this capability is available to addons.

You can use Video FX for this though
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Thanks Lax, I had considered that, but wanted to see if there was an addon solution first.

Video FX sounds like the way to go!
    <Aperture Science Academy> ~ Khaz'goroth (US/Oceanic)
    6x 5 Man Dungeon Teams (2 at 90, 4 at 85)

Diablo 3 - Dual Boxing:
    2x Wizards, 2x Witch Doctors

Check out my YouTube channel for some 'boxing vids!
    http://youtube.com/user/theOlz83

Quote Originally Posted by TheOlz View Post

Thanks.
    There's no way to track another person's secondary resources in many cases. This is why cats and rogues have never been terribly popular. Like Lax said, you can use a VideoFX thing for it, or if you don't use ISBoxer, you can use an addon like Hear Kitty and use different sounds for each slave.

For paladins, I haven't needed to track holy power since ret and prot have flat HP requirements for their abilities, so they are pretty easy to just throw in my DPS key and ignore. I've only had to track proc'd HP abilities, like
    Grand Crusader, which I do with Jamba Proc. Can't speak to Holy Pallies or other classes, but they may have the same setup where you really don't need to do too much resource micromanagement and can just let your macros deal with it.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _