Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Tracking drops?

Same as Dancook. I have slave Sound Effects Only and use my ears. If it's white trash (lols) I can hear because it's typically only 2 keypresses worth of abilities. If it's elites, I do a scan after those packs in habit. Breakables/chests, I can always hear. At the end of a map, TAB minimap and swap through sessions.

Of all the Legs I've been aware of, I've never missed any...
    "For God's sake, don't stand there at 30 yards trying to cast a spell, he will melt your face period."

Lokked

I tried ticking the box for dxnothing when I was setting it up for video feeds and still could not get it to keep the feeds on when it wasn't focused. Not too worried about it now.

can anyone explain me how to creat this minimap overlay ? im a pretty noob at this because i just started multiboxing a day ago

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I've gone ahead and broken up my minimaps into a quadrant and overlayed it on top of my main client's minimap via a dxNothing window.

http://i2.minus.com/iiVIoZBu2AxHc.png

I just set that up today, so I have no idea if it's going to be annoying not having my own, larger, minimap.
    Hello, im new here. I try set up minimap as quadrant but i cant scale main minimap, and cant use it as source and viewer in same diablo window.
    Can you explain how to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by tempychuj View Post
    Hello, im new here. I try set up minimap as quadrant but i cant scale main minimap, and cant use it as source and viewer in same diablo window.
    Can you explain how to do it?
    I don't know what you mean by, "i cant scale main minimap," but they're Video FX Viewers lying on top of a dxNothing window.

Do you have a dxnothing layered on the game window?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ishar View Post
    Do you have a dxnothing layered on the game window?
    Yes, the dxNothing window is on top of the main client.