Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Met a 12 boxer last night

Recently I joined AAA down south in Null.

Pretty good experience so far. I'm talking with the guys in TS and a guy logs on. I notice local fills up with blues, I could tell by the naming it was a boxer. He's using Isboxer. I watched him rat with 1 carrier, 10 Mach's and 1 salvager. It was pretty bad ass.

He's not been to this site, which is a shame because he seemed pretty knowledgeable and shared a lot with me.

I'm waiting on my alts to complete null sec ore refine training which shouldn't be much longer. After which, looks like because the space i'm in I'll go Amar for ships. 4 Pally's could be pretty sexy, or nightmares
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.

a lot of wasted firepower, unless he can manage multiple sites at once.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

yeah wtf carrier and 10 macharials? each ship gets a target and then they move on? should just warp to 10 anomalies IMO, the time it takes a carrier to warp, its useless.

he should be in Wspace, what a waste lol. tell him to join us in the empty dark side

lol if anything he should be doing drone assist domis.

BS is null is a waste of time, and a gank waiting to happen. Id use BC / Gila / Ishtars for that, but even so, 10 is a huge waste of DPS. you will alpha everything, wasting time on the field with too much DPS. Pretty cool though, but just a matter of time before he is spotted and dropped on before those clunky BS can move lol.

idk, sebo ishtars would rape face

I use 7 ishtars and occassionally bring out the carrier when intel is quiet. I did notice when I passed the point of wasted dps. So, I inverted the overviews of 3 of the ishtars so that 2 groups target different rats. My ticks rocketed. I can also park the carrier in another anom and the ishtars can help him clean up on the way to their next anom. I gave up Battleship ratting as soon as I could get in the ishtars but the Machariel is a fun fun ship if you don't mind expensive losses.

Oh yeh, I only rat the carrier within range of 3 cyno gens and keep an eye on the local that my carrier would escape to if needed. I've had that carrier a long time by my standards but I'll probably lose it tomorrow now ;-)
    Last edited by gibsonus : 02-25-2014 at 07:49 AM

I've been seeing more and more large multibox groups here lately. Last night I saw 10 Rohks or so with almost the same name with the last letter being different. Scared the hell out of me to be honest when I saw my overview fill up like that. I forgot I was in highsec.
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.

I've heard good things about oracles. Very low SP sniping fleet.

Always need more accounts. Its never enough