Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Legion of Boom

Default Legion of Boom

You won a Superbowl! Good job guys! I nerded out at the at the party and told them my guild in WoW was called LoB. They didn't seem to care much. B)

Be safe if your downtown, crazy.

That Super Bowl was rather embarrassing for us Denver folks.

That was pretty painful to watch, even though I wasn't rooting for a particular team. The safety and rash of penalties in the first quarter kinda set the tone, IMO.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I feel bad for Peyton. It just doesn't work out for him in a lot of these big games. Still a class act through it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Binzyrd View Post

At least you got to the SB??! Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Binzyrd View Post
    I have been a life long Bronco fan.. I grew up in the springs..moved away for 20+ years and moved back last year. I live in Aurora now. This Super Bowl was sad for us for sure.. but this was the best season I can recall. Elway will always be my main man, but i have been a P. Manning fan for a long time as well. Anyway.. this was an Amazing year to be a Bronco fan.. and i couldn't have picked a better year to move back home! I'm looking forward to next year.

With that being said.. i also have family in Seattle, and i am happy for them.. its been a LONG time coming. And you have to give much credit to that defence.. i dont think i have ever watched a game where the D was so perfect. They lived up to their hype, and then some, for sure!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )