Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Left click macro?

how cna i make a macro so when that button is pressed on keyboard itll left click my mouse button as if i was clicking it

Quote Originally Posted by dopey9000 View Post
    how cna i make a macro so when that button is pressed on keyboard itll left click my mouse button as if i was clicking it
    You cant in WoW. In Rift there is a @gtae modifier that can automatically click ground targeted spells.

You can do it with IsBoxer, if you have that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    You cant in WoW. In Rift there is a @gtae modifier that can automatically click ground targeted spells.

You can do it with IsBoxer, if you have that.
    I really wish WoW had a checkbox option to always cast target AEs at your feet.

Blog Entries

I thought WoW had an option to Interact With Mouseover (right next to Interact With Target).
    That would be on the main screen only, unless you have Mouse Broadcasting/Repeater enabled, in which case everyone would have an active mouse point to interact with.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

It is actually possible to make a keybind to click the ground in wow, so you can do placed spells without your mouse. Its not in the keybinds in game you can only set it by editing the keybinds .ini file. I cant remember the command right now maybe someone here knows

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixone View Post
    It is actually possible to make a keybind to click the ground in wow, so you can do placed spells without your mouse. Its not in the keybinds in game you can only set it by editing the keybinds .ini file. I cant remember the command right now maybe someone here knows
    Welcome to the dual-boxing.com forums. We ask that you not register a new account just so you can bump a 1.5 year old thread, and if you have an actual question to start a new thread.

Thank you, and have a good day.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology