Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default 2014 EvE Multiboxer List

So first off DO NOT list your location here, others may use this to hunt you down and give you some cake.
    Second I would not list how many, the names of, or sp level of your characters as this too can be used against you as a potential target.

Yes EvE is mean

What I would put here.
    Something to identify yourself (dual-boxing forum name would work)
    Activities you do in EvE
    Normal play time (so other boxers can link up)
    Other (possibly that your looking for a Corp, or other boxers to run incursions or wh's)

Steel Dragon
    Incursions and WH ops for isk. Love to pvp especially covops style (love my bombers). I also enjoy taking roams through null and low sec looking for fights.
    Typically on evenings u.s. time

Feel free to drop by the multi boxing in game chat and say hello

Alptraum
    possibly training up x amount of a certain ship type to solo vg's, WH ops, bombers, carriers, t3s...looking to roam, grieve and gank till my team becomes famous or feared.

also interested in t3 wh production and pi

krago
    mining, missions, trying to train other accounts up, some manufacturing, my mining main is training up for an Orca/hulk
    evenings after 9:00 EST
    Trying to get back into Eve after a year and a bit away, I have a corp ( only me, others all quit ), or would be interested in joining one.
    Schadenfreude Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Dekoy Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Medyc Cleric ( Sentinel/Warden ) / Rhiggs Warrior ( Champion/Warlord ) / Murtaugh Mage ( Chloro )

I want to join a Multiboxing friendly Corporation. Anyone have need for an 8 man mining multiboxing team? I have one account training to use an Orca, and another training to use a Freighter. I'm new to Eve Online as well. Just started less than 2 months ago.
    Last edited by terrhian : 01-14-2014 at 02:30 AM

rabidbanana with 9x others
    mine, mission, wspace ops again (soon), incursions (need those BS Skills)
    after 5pm CST, all day weekends

wideline.
    Running: 3x accounts, bombers for now - looking for more opportunities as I learn

Althanear + 8
    0.0 PvP, small - mid gang. Mining, Missions, 0.0 PvE, WH PI. Manufacturing.
    AUEST Nights and whenever i'm not working.

Shoot me a mail in game to "Althanear" and we can talk more from there.
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-25-2014 at 09:12 PM Reason: Merged

Redbeard
    About to reactive 10 accounts. If I can run these effectively and still feel like i have more bandwith, might add more.
    After 9pm CST most nights when the kids go to bed.
    Currently running 10 miners in Eve Online.

Lord's Servant is my main.

I have ~16 accounts, but only have 6 or so active at present.

I'm pretty active all over the place, will be slightly more active once I move to my new place.

I live in wspace atm(have my own corp, any multiboxer is welcome to join), but have experience p. much everywhere and doing everything in eve.

It's not very hard to find who my alts are; a few folks might have heard of me (and/or my legendary shitpoasting).